“Fast and delicious”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We had two pizzas and a lasagne. Service was efficient and the food was yummy. They do take away also.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed this pizza and will return when I get a chance for some other dishes. But this is not a good stove yet the center of the pizza wasn't wet which is what I like instead of soggy.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best pizzas I’ve ever had!
Great dough and sauce (:
I definitely recommend this place for a quick lunch!

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Pizza is very good, ambiance and service both excellent. Salads aren't that great but I should have just ordered the damn pizza! Staff keeps us coming back.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Small restaurant with great atmosphere. We ate here twice. First time (lunch) we had pizza with was very nice. Second time (dinner) we made the mistake of having a starter...big portions meant we couldn't finish our main meal. We had the starter "cheese baked in the oven".....if you like cheese you will love this.....melted cheese with fresh bread. Absolutely beautiful. My only criticism would be that the bread was cold & would have been so much nicer had it been warmed through.

Pasta dish for main...big portions of very tasty food. Bottle of house red. Staff boxed what we couldn't eat so we could take it home.

Bill was less than 50 Euro. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2018