Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
Booking.comUS$183
ExpediaUS$182
2,741 results
All reviews city centre room service luxury hotel visiting madrid mini bar spa floor conference bathtub euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Lovely hotel and perfect for business - just 15 minutes and 30 Euros (fixed rate) from the airport.  Everything from the helpfulness of the staff on reception to the rooms was perfect.  The rooms are very modern with a lovely view across the city and surrounding areas.  The bed was comfortable and the heated floor a lovely luxury.  Breakfast is served on the 30th floor with an even better view of the area.  There was plenty to choose from at breakfast and the staff were very attentive.  I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank short_scuba_diver
Reviewed 22 January 2020

It's the first time that I don't have one good thing to say about a hotel. This hotel is not a five-star by a long shot, rather a two-star and when you pay €225 a night (especially in Madrid, where you can have something much, much nicer for much, much less), it is beyond frustrating.

The room was dirty, you could see the dust accumulating in the corners and in the room entrance! And I'm not talking about a little dust, I mean your fingers will be gray from dust if you run them down the floor for just a little bit. Then, after I took my shower, what do I see in the bathtub? Black little hairs!! How gross is this??

The bed is so uncomfortable and the bed sheets are like sand paper. I barely slept and was up at 2am answering emails, that's how uncomfortable it was. But then, it could also have been a mixture as the ventilation system was so incredibly loud, but the room was so cold that it was impossible not to have it on.

And talking about loud, when you flush the toilet, it's so loud that you will without any doubt wake up anybody else in the room with you. And the doors are not well soundproofed, they slam, so bad luck for you if you have neighbors.

The staff is distant and borderline rude. Hospitality definitely does not run in their veins.

I think it is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. It needs a complete re-haul not only in terms of Capex, but also staff.

2  Thank Karine_1048
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

We’ve enjoyed our 3-day stay at the Eurostar Madrid Tower. The main reason was the service of the staff. From the wonderful waiter in the bar and cafe on the ground floor to the front staff who helped us arrange our tours.
In particular Borja was extremely professional and helpful. Not only did Borja arrange a great dinner and show for us, but he updated us and kept in touch to assure we had a great evening -even after he’d finished his shift at the hotel. Amazing service by Borja.

1  Thank hussaina918
Reviewed 31 December 2019

Suboptimal and not worth £600
Don't stay here if you like sleeping or eating breakfast.
I'll list the many faults:
1. My husband and I ate the same food during our trip. The only time we ate anything different was at breakfast. As a consequence of my breakfast choices, I projectile vomited and had diarrhoea and I spent a day in bed recovering.
2. Room service woke us up by ringing us at 11.30pm.
3. The air conditioning unit was very noisy and disturbed our sleep.
4. When I turned the air conditioning unit off, it would only stay off for 3 minutes 30 seconds and then it would start again independently.
5. We stayed for 4 nights. On the first morning, we couldn't eat breakfast because the empty tables were piled high with dirty cutlery and crockery. When I asked the waiter if there were any tables, he said that 8 should wait a few minutes.
6. We managed to get a table for breakfast the second morning, but we could not get a coffee. When I eventually got the attention of the waitress, she was rude to me.
7. We didn't go to breakfast the third morning because I was too ill.
8. The waitress was still in a bad mood on the fourth morning.
9. The first two channels on the TV didn't work. I turned the TV off because I thought that the TV was broken. When my husband flicked through a few more channels, he realised that the other channels were working.
10. The standby light on the TV was very bright. During the night, the combination of the noisy, self-starting air conditioning and the TV standby light meant that my husband and I did not get much sleep.
11. It is necessary to leave a card in the wall to activate the electricity. We took the card out of the wall when we went for breakfast and then we attempted to use it to get in. When the card didn't work, we went to the reception. The receptionist explained that the card in the wall only works for electricity and it does not open doors.
12. The plug in the bathroom was coming away from the wall and it looked dangerous.
13. The chair in the room was tatty and a bit of the upholstery was torn.
14. There were no sweets, crisps or nuts in the mini bar on our first day. The man at reception seemed uninterested when I told him.
15. When we checked out today, the receptionist didn't ask us if we'd had a nice stay. Maybe she doesn't routinely ask guests how their stay was because she knows that she will get a negative response. Even though the receptionist didn't ask, I shared the details of my disappointing stay with her. Her colleague quickly approached and dismissed all of my concerns. No sign of an apology at all.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Excellent business hotel , rooms are exceptional and attention to detail, the breakfast is vast and caters for all international travelers. staff are very friendly and accommodating. it is a drive from the city centre and away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Room tip: higher floors as always gives great views of the city
Date of stay: October 2019