“Good food”
Review of El Club Allard

El Club Allard
Reserve with
El Club Allard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #198 of 12,883 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Arguelles
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We were visiting plaza Mayor in the morning and found various tour groups visiting the said restaurant specialised in roasted piglet. We tried our luck and managed to find a table at lunch. The roasted piglet and mixed vegetables we order were very good. We were impressed with the service too. Overall we have a very good lunch and something to remember in Madrid.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,754)

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

As one would expect from a two Michelin starred restaurant.
I had an injured foot, walking with a cane. I asked for something to elevate my foot. I was expecting a chair. They brought a beautiful, tiled low coffee table. When I went to the bathroom with my cane, a waiter opened the door for me because he said the door is heavy.
The 115 euros tasting menu was enough food for us.
Museo Cerralbo is around the corner. We went there first then had lunch here.
Highly recommend this place if you are a foodie.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

One of my best meals in madrid. Floor to ceiling windows letting in all the light, adding to the nice decor. Great and innovative food. One of the amuse bousche was the restaurant name card! Great service

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had a wonderful meal here while staying in Madrid in late July 2018. The tasting menu w/wine pairing was fantastic. The service couldn't have been better (in all aspects). Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We booked 2 Michelin-starred restaurants for our Madrid trip and we all agreed that El Club Allard is better than the other one.

We had lunch here with the short menu - which already made us so very full! The wine recommendation was super, the menu was right for the hot summer time. Service was remarkable and the way food was served was fun and flawless.

It appears to be quite a popular place for business lunch and people keep bumping to each other!

The building itself is also a beautiful one. The restaurant is on the ground floor but the lift is beautiful which you may want to have a ride! It is a must go place for their food, service and the experience!

1  Thank Mama_Horse