Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Vineyard tour

Excellent afternoon out. I had never ridden a Segway before but the training given made it all... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2018
David W
Sidcup, United Kingdom
via mobile
Segway through the grape wine:-)

Roberto gave us an amazing guided tour around Bodegas Campillo. He had good knowledge about wine... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2018
AneHas
Tromso, Norway
via mobile

All reviews guided tour great guide roberto ride landscape vines bodega winery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Roberto was our guide and instructor. I was very uncomfortable in the beginning of the ride but Roberto actually helped me through the difficult areas at first. We took a break half way through and there he encouraged me to trust in myself and the machine. After that the second half of the trip I was confident and did it all on my own. I want and will ride a Segway again some day. Roberto was knowledgeable and a great guide to work with.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Roberto led our party to see vineyards in our location.

He was very attentive to those who were less confident on Segways and yet allowed those who were more confident to enjoy the journey and the fun of riding a Segway.

The route took us out to more remote plots than one might see on a wine tasting trip. This provided us with a chance to appreciate more the great scenery of the area and to just listen to the peace and quiet of the countryside - albeit disrupted by us lot!

Date of experience: May 2017
Roberto P, Propietario at Segway la Rioja, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Thank you very much for your qualification, but I have to say that it is very easy to work and give a good service to people who are willing to have a good time, it is also true that you were all very good drivers, and that helps a lot.
A greeting to the whole group

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

My 2nd time on a Segway, and still a blast. Roberto was an excellent guide, giving us a fun and informative trip through vineyards we would never have seen any other way, and ending near a small nature reserve/lake. Highly recommended !

Date of experience: October 2016
Roberto P, Propietario at Segway la Rioja, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

thank you very much for the visit and for your honest opinion.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Roberto sets you up with a winery tour/visit, then takes you out on Segways through the vineyards. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed what Roberto showed us and what we saw. He is so enthusiastic and it rubs off. Such a fun activity. The Segway was easy to learn and we simply had the best time!

Date of experience: October 2016

thank you very much for your visit and your review, Greetings Susan

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Two of us spent 5 hours with Roberto visiting a bodega and taking a Segway tour around the local area. A fantastic way to be out and about, away from all the other tourists and really see, smell, experience and learn about the area. Roberto is a good guide and the Segways are fun.

Date of experience: September 2016
Roberto P, Owner at Segway la Rioja, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

thank you very much to you both for the visit, I had also a beautiful morning with you