“The "end of the earth" (Finisterra, Spain) is magical”
Review of Follow The Camino

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 2006, Follow The Camino has organised tours of the Camino de Santiago for thousands of pilgrims and holiday makers , coming from all over the world to walk, cycle or horse ride along The Way. We provide tailored packages for our clients - including luggage hand-picked accommodation, luggage transfers and walking guides.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I completed my second leg of the Camino de Santiago by hiking from Santiago to Finisterra. I booked my hotel reservations and daily baggage pick up through Barbara at Follow the Camino and was totally pleased with every hotel they selected for me. My every expectation was exceeded.

CaminoJane, Public Relations Manager at Follow The Camino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We're delighted you enjoyed your trip! Thanks for your review.

All reviews
"luggage transfer"
in 30 reviews
"the tour du mont blanc"
"guided walk"
"walking notes"
in 14 reviews
"coastal route"
in 5 reviews
"beyond the call of duty"
"casa brandariz"
in 4 reviews
"went smoothly"
"after a long day"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Meself , my mum and my sister had an amazing time trekking from St Jean to Pamplona. the first leg of the Camino !
Patricia did a fantastic job answering all of our questions and plannig the right trip for us! Our flights were cancelled, luckily we managed to fyl into Bilbao, and Patricia arranged new transfers for us. The whole trip was seamless, it was really fantastic

That's great, Emer! I'll pass on your kind words to Patricia. Buen Camino! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Shenda from Follow the Camino helped us with the booking for our Easy Days Camino. She was promptly accessible to answer questions and offer support as we prepared for the trip. She helped us figure out what time of year and which distances would be most appropriate for us. Follow the Camino responded quickly when our luggage was lost by the airlines and sent us more walking notes. Our accommodations were more than adequate each night and our luggage was transferred efficiently each day to our new destination. Shenda also arranged for a bus tour to the coast and made sure we knew which pick-up point was closest to our hotel. Our Easy Days Camino was the perfect first camino for me and my husband and a journey that we will always remember.

Thanks for your review Charlotte. We're delighted you had great trip and hope to work with you again on your second Camino :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks to Barbara for helping to organise another great camino cycle, taking in the great cities of San Sebastian, Bilbao and Santander

Great to hear you enjoyed yourself, Niall!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked through follow the Camino with Kathetine baldwin. She was very good and helpful. I did st jean de pied to Pamplona i loved every minute of the trip and will come back later in the year to finish it of. All the hotels booked were lovely and the bag transfers are just worth there weight in gold.

CaminoJane, Public Relations Manager at Follow The Camino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Sharon, thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed the walk and looking forward to working with you again in the future.