See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

One of the worst hotels I ever stayed in. The room was dirty, there was fungus al over the bathroom. The beds are worthless, couldnt really sleep because of that. And the walls are very thin, so we could enjoy the neighbours having an argument. I would never want to stay here again, not even if they would pay me to do so. They should close down this dump.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights recently as part of a group
My room was adequate and free wifi which was great
Food was very good and the Dining room manager ( female) was particularly friendly to one of our group who had special needs which says it all

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Excellent services, friendly employees with a wonderful customer services, A good and fast check in, everything looks organized, All the time fresh food, the Buffet restaurant was amazing. My wife was really happy how was the amenities in the room organized everyday. This is a really good place to go on vacation.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Although quite old the hotel is in a good condition . Free parking just outside and 10 mins driving to the airport . For the city center it's 10-15 mins .
Wi-Fi was good and free .
We didn't try the kitchen as we didn't have time .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I booked here as it was the nearest hotel to the airport with 24 hr check in and did not want a large taxi fare. As it happens the rate from the airport to Santiago is fixed! The night manager was hardly a welcoming face when we turned up at about 01.15.We waited 5 minutes while he finished his phone call. (I am sure it was an important business call at that time of night!!!)
The room was clean and we got a family room even though we only booked a double. The air conditioning worked very well!
We had "brunch" in the bar, which was average and served by, when we found him, what I could imagine was the night managers grumpy brother. The lady on reception, was however very friendly and helpful. The hotel is on a relatively busy road, which is good for bus services.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple