All reviews great little boutique hotel modern hotel great location no tea making facilities pate old town coffee machine public garage few minutes walk pedestrian zone top floor el camino camino walk stayed here for nights croissants third floor booked this hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I was amazed at this hotel!! We were traveling with our family of four, son, daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson and they had what seemed the entire top floor of this hotel and we were on the third floor. Very spacious, very modern, everything worked! WE were fairly close to the Cathedral which is the goal of the pilgrims who walked the Camino, some from 300 miles away, We found that many hotels in Spain did not provide breakfast, but the Moure did, and it was absolutely delicious, a meal to take you out of the hotel and wandering around this very special town. The rates here were steeper than other hotels in which we stayed during our almost three weeks of wandering, but it was
well worth it. Incredibly clean, everything fresh, staff very accommodating and helpful, and basically a fun place in which to stay for a couple of days. All of us loved it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jkle
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Our family had a fantastic stay at Hotel Moure over the summer. The staff is excellent and was very helpful. The rooms and facility are superb! The design is amazing and the rooms are very comfortable. We loved the location too. The quality for the price was unbeatable.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the street have a nice enclosed balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nathaniel S
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Moure is a lovely hotel. Very interesting minimalist design, effective and quiet aircon and good shower. The location is fantastic with all the main sites and many, many restaurants and bars close by. Breakfast was also very good and last but definitely not least, the assistance and care of all staff members was outstanding.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Moure isn't a huge hotel. I think it has around a dozen rooms. But it is very well run and despite the stark structure and decoration of concrete, metal and wood it's actually quite cosy.
Situated in a great location from which to wander down the cobbled streets into Santiago's charming old town, it is a modern hotel amongst a lot of history.
Our room was clean and comfortable, and we had a room with a balcony which was lovely to relax on with a drink.
There is a useful fridge in the room but no tea making facilities - instead there is a 24 hour machine from which you can obtain hot drinks.
The breakfast is limited in choice...no hot food bar toast available. But what they do offer is excellent.
The team are very friendly and helpful.
My only criticism is that the Wi-Fi is quite weak but that shouldn't be something to spoil a holiday!
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Owen M
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The hotel occupies and old four level beginning of the century residence. The architecture intervention is outstanding providing a quiet, clean, lighted environment that receives you after many days in El Camino, or just from the city center activity.
Staff is super friendly and make you feel easy and go out of the way to accommodate your needs. I arrived with two bikes full of mud, and they did not blink to accommodate a storage for them, and later provide hot water so I could clean them.

On my next visit, I know where to stay, and come back again and again.

My regards to all the staff, and thanks for everything!

Room Tip: I stay at the roof top room, 4th leve, full jacuzzi for two persons and bed in an open modern envirmoment.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family