“AWESOME FISH AWESOME CHIPS”

The Fish & Chips Shop
Ranked #173 of 10,662 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: The Fishers family is getting bigger: The Fish & Chips Shop Rocafort (Calle Rocafort 70) & The Fish & Chips Shop Balmes (Calle Balmes 244)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went there with bae and we were really satisfied. THAT FISH IS GODDAMN DELICIOUS chips with perfect seasoning, nice crafted beer and great S A U C E. 100

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for an cheap, easy, and quick lunch. We found it at the Fish & Chips Shop. Service was great, food very tasty, even the hummus that I usually let my wife eat. Highly recommend, loved the sauces that came with the meal.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Me & my boyfriend was looking for a cheap eat after walking around & sightseeing all day, we were very thankful when we came across this place and even more thankful that it tasted how it did. We’re from the UK so we’ve had our fair share of fish and chips and I must say this shop completely did it right. The portion is also very filling for €8. This is a must go!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Currently sat in the small but perfectly formed Fish & Chip shop, lost for words and savouring the delish food we have just devoured!

Ordered fish & chips and calamari & chips omg the calamari was to quite simply to die for! The fish 3 medium sized portions were perfect too, perfectly battered in a light batter and the chips, well they were simply (lightly spiced) amazing! Everything was served with the best ever homemade tartar sauce, mango and mayo.

Such a different spin on your standard fish and chips and truly a taste sensation in the mouth (I’m so glad I don’t live here!)

Came here lunch timeish and the place was bustling, if you have to wait it’s worth the wait, you won’t be disappointed ;-) We will definable be back before we go home!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The place is really nice and it's location is perfect (close to Pça. Universitat). It's a small and beautiful space with high tables and stools, just to have a quick snack. Staff is very kind and helpful. We've tried different meals and all were great. Absolutely recommended