“The same”

Subway
Ranked #2,445 of 10,577 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I tried Subway just to see if the there is any difference from where I used to eat it in Dubai, but no it’s the same good quality and fresh. I like to eat Meat balls, they tasty.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was going to eat in this place with my family, but first I had to go to the bathroom but I didn't have the chance, because one guy (must be the owner) just shouted very loud saying that the bathroom was only for clients and stopped me to move on. I bought a water and waitted my daugther to use the bathroom and then I left to find somewhere else to eat. Worst experiencie in my life, I'll never go back to that place again.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Subway. Very nice. You can custimize your own sandwich starting from the bread. I tried the veggie one and the vegan hamburger one, they were delicious. I loved honey mustard sauce too, try it.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

stopped here for a quick lunch, only one fellow working, looked like other person on break anyway he made the sub to our liking and was fairly quick about it
even gave us the meal deal without us asking I thought it was quite good

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I am a big fan of Subway. The ingredients have quality and the bread has really improved over the years. I have a grandson that remembers our trips to France by way of the Subway restaurants he ate at. They must be doing something right.