“Tasty tapas!”
Review of Nuria

Nuria
Ranked #73 of 162 Fun & Games in Barcelona
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Nuria's menu really appealed to us as there was such a wide variety of dishes available and it is a well establish restaurant (opened in 1926).

Upon arrival we were greeted by Alvaro who advised there would be a 5 minute wait to be seated. Our table wasn't properly cleaned from the last diners - they just changed the placemats but did not wipe down the table which was slightly disappointing.

Our dinner consisted of 4 tapas dishes: spicy potatoes, sauteed shrimp, potato and meat ball along with a pepperoni pizza. The food was delicious and the pizza had a lovely stonebaked crust. Following on for dessert my friend ordered the brownie and ice cream which was in his opinion "the nicest brownie he has ever had". To drink we had a beer and a soft drink. Our bill totalled €45 - overall good value for money.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"catalunya"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We came from a tour outside Barcelona. And when our bus reached Catalunya, suddenly it rained hard...we stopped in front of Nuria and we saw a lot of people inside the restaurant. Luckily, we got seats and served immediately. Though very busy the waiters were prompt and the guy at the bartender. Like the concept and the ambience of this place-my husband saw a lot of twins inside the restaurant. Families, couples, friends, enjoying the food and themselves while it was raining outside. I tried the meat paella. It’s okay but I will still go for the seafood paella. My husband had pork bbq and tasted good. Love the chorizo with white wine and their classic Catalan caramelized custard cream.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Had tapas, it was decent but not amazing. Service was good and the staff were very friendly. Prices werent too bad considering it was on La Rambla and was expecting to pay more.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Really good food and drinks here, I’ve been here both times I’ve been to Barcelona and will be coming back when next I’m there.

The patatas bravas is a must try!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Burger pretty average; English breakfast quite nice although not really an English breakfast. That’s more issue with the naming and the actual food which was pretty tasty.

The staff didn’t seem particularly pleased to see us when we arrived and were fairly inattentive. We waited ages for the bill, to the point that we were about to walk off and not bother, having chased it. But we are far too honest, so eventually we went in and paid.