Open today: 8:30 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Good food, quantities not generous, waiters not v friendly

Very good food, not generous though, with reasonable variety. Prices okay compared to similar... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2018
deemostification
Cairo, Egypt
via mobile
Nice

Paella was great but the temperature of the restaurant was too cold. Service was good and the... read more

Reviewed 9 June 2018

from US$98.30
from US$109.82
from US$34.70
More Info
All reviews paella la rambla tapas patatas bravas ramblas euro catalunya
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We came from a tour outside Barcelona. And when our bus reached Catalunya, suddenly it rained hard...we stopped in front of Nuria and we saw a lot of people inside the restaurant. Luckily, we got seats and served immediately. Though very busy the waiters were prompt and the guy at the bartender. Like the concept and the ambience of this place-my husband saw a lot of twins inside the restaurant. Families, couples, friends, enjoying the food and themselves while it was raining outside. I tried the meat paella. It’s okay but I will still go for the seafood paella. My husband had pork bbq and tasted good. Love the chorizo with white wine and their classic Catalan caramelized custard cream.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Had tapas, it was decent but not amazing. Service was good and the staff were very friendly. Prices werent too bad considering it was on La Rambla and was expecting to pay more.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Really good food and drinks here, I’ve been here both times I’ve been to Barcelona and will be coming back when next I’m there.

The patatas bravas is a must try!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Burger pretty average; English breakfast quite nice although not really an English breakfast. That’s more issue with the naming and the actual food which was pretty tasty.

The staff didn’t seem particularly pleased to see us when we arrived and were fairly inattentive. We waited ages for the bill, to the point that we were about to walk off and not bother, having chased it. But we are far too honest, so eventually we went in and paid.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

we needed to eat, we were in the centre..this was a better bet than KFC. And actually it was ok. My colleague had paella, I had veal and it was all quite tasty. The beer went down well and the staff were friendly enough. It could have been a lot lot worse!!!