All reviews la pedrera great location diagonal metro station gaudi's casa free tea and coffee gaudi buildings boiled eggs nice boutique hotel three star city view beds were comfortable cold meats star hotel cafes and restaurants nice bathroom breakfast room reception staff
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The Hotel Actual is well situated in a very nice part of town, with Metro and bus connections just a few meters away. The staff were helpful and friendly (thank you particularly Monica). Breakfast was good with fruit, cereals, boiled eggs, cold meats, etc.
Our room had a nice balcony overlooking Rosello street. Only one issue: the Wifi signal had a tendency to be weak, and at times disconnected itself.

Room Tip: Superior double is what one should ask for
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Our room was right on the corner of all the action. Above Stella McCartney store. Had a balcony and large windows. Very comfortable, nice amenities . There was not a bar but plenty in neighborhood. You can hear the rumble of the subway but it's not a huge problem. The windows and curtains are sound proof. I would recommend getting the superior room. Other reviews said the higher rooms were really nice.

Room Tip: If you want to have a view of the city the corner room with balcony was awesome. I wouldn't want to be by elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 4th time (2nd in the last month) to stay in this hotel and have yet to be disappointed by it. Great value for money, centrally located, tube station 39 seconds walk, large rooms and extremely clean. I’ll be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We we delayed one night in Barcelona. Were were very fortunate to secure a room at this lovely little boutique hotel! We were pleasantly greeted and our hotel room was well appointed. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I loved this hotel! Huge rooms. Large, comfortable beds. The king size beds were actually a single bed versus two twins pushed together - and SO comfortable. The ceiling in the room was a work of art. The location was stellar. I travel a lot to Europe, and I'm accustomed to the smaller European rooms (which are totally fine), but this hotel was a surprise in both it's spaciousness and comfort. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple