All reviews la pedrera complimentary tea and coffee great location diagonal metro station around the corner gaudi's casa boiled eggs gaudi buildings nice boutique hotel mini bar three star city view night's sleep beds were comfortable cold meats the room was nice star hotel
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Our room was right on the corner of all the action. Above Stella McCartney store. Had a balcony and large windows. Very comfortable, nice amenities . There was not a bar but plenty in neighborhood. You can hear the rumble of the subway but it's not a huge problem. The windows and curtains are sound proof. I would recommend getting the superior room. Other reviews said the higher rooms were really nice.

Room tip: If you want to have a view of the city the corner room with balcony was awesome. I wouldn't want to be by elevator.
Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 4th time (2nd in the last month) to stay in this hotel and have yet to be disappointed by it. Great value for money, centrally located, tube station 39 seconds walk, large rooms and extremely clean. I’ll be back.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We we delayed one night in Barcelona. Were were very fortunate to secure a room at this lovely little boutique hotel! We were pleasantly greeted and our hotel room was well appointed. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I loved this hotel! Huge rooms. Large, comfortable beds. The king size beds were actually a single bed versus two twins pushed together - and SO comfortable. The ceiling in the room was a work of art. The location was stellar. I travel a lot to Europe, and I'm accustomed to the smaller European rooms (which are totally fine), but this hotel was a surprise in both it's spaciousness and comfort. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: December 2017
2  Thank theonlycorina
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I was pleasently surprised when I opened the room door. Big room, modern, clean, with a small balcony also! I had read the reviews and seen the pictures, but i was still a bit sceptical about the hotel since it was reasonably priced for the location (EUR90/night) and a 3 star. But I can honestly say that I have stayed in more expensive hotels, with more stars that do not match the rooms of Actual hotel.

Our room was a city view, however we were only seeing the side street from the room and not the Passeig de Gracia. To be honest I did not ask to change since we arrived very late, and we would be leaving the next day. Plus considering the light trafic noise we were getting in our room facing the side side street, we would think that it would be much more in the other rooms.

We were pleasently surprised by the accessories supplied in the batrhoom, that included ecen a comb and a rasor with cream! First time i see such things offered..

Room tip: Side or back rooms would have less noise from trafic
Date of stay: November 2017