Review Highlights
Great hiking group

Yulia and Serge, Mamut Hiking, are great professionals and very kind. They select very enjoyable... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jjQ1810LY
Beautiful trips

Very nice trips! Ideal to discover beautiful places in Spain🙂 the guides are very nice and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
R493STcamilleb
Tenerife, Spain
via mobile

All reviews upcoming events hike adventure lakes kayak catalunya
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great team! Best hiking routes! Very recomended!
Did with them many hikes, and will repeat! Best ones are in Mont rebei and french Pirinees.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Viktoria_spain
Reviewed 8 February 2021

I am with Mamut Hiking since 2017. Sincerely, it's not only a group for me; Mamut Hiking became my family. Together we have visited the most exciting places all over Catalunya/Spain, Andorra, and South of France. I was happy to meet so many soulful, open-minded and interesting people there.

There were countless amount of incredible moments that I would always remember and love to share!

Organizers are unbelievably well prepared and certified guides. You can always ask them for some assistance and support while on a hike or first time preparing for the adventure of your life.

I am happy to be part of Mamut Hiking activities and eager to join one of the challenging upcoming events!

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank pedroalvarez555
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Been part of an international group in Barcelona was amazing, nice and professional bus driver, kind people, awesome views. Everything was fine, two trips and counting :)

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2021

I went with Mamut hiking to make a hiking route it was the best experience ever! Great company and the guiedes were so friendly! I wish we can keep in touch and see each other again! Great experience!

Date of experience: July 2020
2  Thank Mashulka_Sel
Reviewed 6 January 2021

I was with Julia and Serzhe maybe 10 times on the routes. The best part is how the guys create the atmosphere in the group. Every time we are like a team of friends. There are always people from different countries in the group. I made friends with many and even celebrated the new year together. My last trip was kayaking. First, we made a short route on the Costa Brava, and then got on kayaks and sailed along the rocky coast for two hours. Very nice!! Incredible emerald water! Will definitely go again!

Date of experience: August 2020