Ayre Hotel Rosellon
US$333
US$257
US$249
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$372
US$913
US$635
Agoda.com
1,524 results
All reviewssagrada familiarooftop terracemetro stationmodern hotelstreet sidefront desk staffbreakfast buffetroom facingvery pleasant staymini fridgetapasexcellent hotelloved this hotelbooked this hotelhotel staffvisiting barcelonastreet noise
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights at the end of our 14 day tour of Portugal and Spain and were pleased that our tour company had selected this hotel. It was located only one block from the Sagrada Familia, the main reason for our visiting Barcelona. Cab fare is very inexpensive (10 euros to get anywhere in the city). The staff was very helpful in several matters - my husband has to get medical equipment charging all the time so they gave us a room key that we could insert in the power port and the cleaning staff was also alerted not to remove it; In addition, Barcelona was quite warm and we asked that the staff please adjust the air conditioning (South Europe countries tend to turn on the A/C in mid June) and they did. Our room faced the main street (Rosellon) so opening the windows was not an option due to the noise level. The staff also recommended several great restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room not facing Rosellon. Upper floor rooms have great view of Sagrada Familia
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Hotel on block away from the Sagrada Familia. I was there for business but a great place for families or couples. Good restaurants near by and most impressive view of the sagrada familia from the roof terrace. The rooms are modern and very well kitted. Good bathroom and very good bed. Breakfast was nice with plenty of choice and the bar at night was the place to be! Fab and I'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Ayre H, Guest Relations Manager at Ayre Hotel Rosellon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear elpapi2015,

Thank you very much for finding time to leave a review about Ayre Hotel Rosellon.

It is great to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. As you say, we are lucky to have those amazing views of the Sagrada Familia.

Many thanks for those kind words towards the staff and breakfast!

Hoping to see you soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been to Barcelona several times and took my daughter on a trip to see the city. Purposely wanted to stay by the Sagrada. The hotel did not disappoint. Everything was fantastic. Staff was very friendly. Helpful we got in early and they had suggestions what to do. Can buy hop on hop off tickets at the desk for a discount. Rooms are small but clean. RooftOp bar and terrace are amazing. Looking right at the Sagrada....incredible! Close to metro stop. Had no problems getting around and they had a cab at our door within 5 minutes to take us to the airport. I will be back guaranteed!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear sjpwildcat,

Many thanks for this nice review and rate!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Ayre Hotel Rosellon and our marvelous terrace with views of the Sagrada Familia and the city skyline.

There is nothing that makes us happier than reading lines like yours. For us it is really important to make our guest feel welcomed.

It would be a pleasure to host you again,

Yours faithfully

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Starting with the positives....great location and fantastic view of the Sagrada Familia from the terrace. Sadly that’s all that’s going for the hotel. After some confusion at check in (hotel believed we were only checking in 1 guest, even though I sent a request for a room with a view as it was a special occasion, my husband and I were visiting Barcelona for the 1st time ever, for his bday).

Our hotel did have a view, granted, but if I had space to “swing a cat” that would be complimentary. This room wasn’t much bigger than one of the modern space saving hotel rooms, had a kettle and cups but no coffee & tea. (This can be obtained from reception at an extra charge) Breakfast is basic and not very inspiring.
Just in case you are wondering whether I complained at the time, I did, all I was offered was a slightly bigger room facing the road with 2 sng. beds!!! Btw, bring your iPads, as there are no English channels on the tv.

I travel frequently, and I spend an enormous amount of time choosing the right hotel for my holidays as I believe your holiday starts and ends with the good or bad experience you receive from the hotel, sadly I have found this hotel to be a massive disappointment to what should have been a wonderful weekend.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel has a very comprehensive breakfast set to choose which fresh and very well prepared. The location is very easy to go to the main sites you will have to visit in Barcelona and just 5 minutes walk to the great Sagrada Família. The staff there are very helpful with my request (eg. help change my 500 Euros into small paper)

Room Tip: higher level which have the window face the Sagrada Família
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear weizhuoheng,

Thank you very much for letting us know how your experience was at Ayre Hotel Rosellon.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our breakfast, location and staff!

Hoping to hear soon from you,