“Same great food and vibe....5 years later”
Review of Salsalada

Salsalada
Ranked #8,665 of 10,956 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Wow! The first Spanish Paella I had ever eaten was at Salsalada 5 years ago...we returned last night and it was as good as ever!
It started raining outside and the restaurant was mobbed so the service wasn’t great but the food....out of this world!

1  Thank AshleiHiggins

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We went to this place with my wife had a plate of Vegetables and I ordered seafood paella. It took them 40 minutes to bring the food. My wife’s food turn up first. After she ate the food, she start to get stomach pains. When my paella showed up I did not chance it. All it takes is a doggy prawn and you’ve got Tia Maria!

This is a tourist trap!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

You can find this restaurant along Las Da just beside the entrance of the boqueria or inside the boqueria where they have tables along the hallway. Their tapas and paella are good.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic lunch stop here for shellfish and tapas. Been a few years since we’ve been to this restaurant and still very impressed and value for money. Definitely will return, :-)

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The worst paella I've eat in my life!
D'ont recomend. Bad service and bad food. The place not to go in barcelona