“Superb food”

My Fucking Restaurant
Reserve with
My Fucking Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 10,662 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$17 - US$46
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: it is a very cosy restaurant nice ambience y very confortable.The Food is a fusión between italian and spanish culture
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Turned up without a reservation so we sat up at the bar with the lovely Alice looking after us. My husband is a coeliac and they were knowledgeable and extremely accommodating. The food was wonderful. So good in fact that we returned again on our last night in Barcelona!

1  Thank listonliz

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was quite good.
I booked a tabele with -50% discount, so it was also really cheap.

My friend ordered tuna salad and was handed salad without tuna.
After asking the waiter where is the fish, she said they are gone of tuna on that day, but didn’t say that earlier.
We had to return that dish.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I definitely recommend the unique delicious tapas menu with oisters married to cucumbers and many further surprises. Experience to remember.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food is simply delicious. Amazing presentation, great service and super tasty dishes. The chef came to check on us, then they were kind enough to show us the kitchen even! Service is outstanding. Simple but comfortable decoration as well. We've been passing by the restaurant many times in the past but never got in it. Tonight we were in the area and decided to enter... we could not be happier we did. We will definitely be back soon. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank hectorio1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We want to return to this restaurant and will definitely do so when in Barcelona once again.

Ask for and try the tasting menu as it is well worth it. Nine different tastes and flavors for 42 euros. There is also a tasting menu for 35 euros. You have to ask for the tasting menu because it is not on the regular menu.

You can make a reservation on line.

We could have gone downstairs to meet the chef but passed on the opportunity.

1  Thank fudgbug