“Best Tapas”

Lonja de Tapas - Pla de Palau
Reserve with
Lonja de Tapas - Pla de Palau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,613 of 10,679 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: El Born / La Ribera
Description: Lonja de Tapas is located very close to the metro station of "La Barceloneta" (L4 Yellow line). Reservation for groups are accepted but with a previous booking. It has a nice variety of different wines, on the menu you will find tapas, paella and some nice dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In my 6 night stay in Barcelona, and numerous Tapas experiences, this by far was my favorite. So much so that I had to go back another night, even though it was a 30 min walk from where I was staying and there were many other options much closer. Highly recommend all the tapas, as my group and I tried all the tapas on the menu. We also tried all desserts (minus the oreo ice cream). The apple tart, chocolate crepe, and chocolate lava cake (sorry, I can't remember the correct name... oops) were all VERY good. Their Crema de catalan was decent. Sangria is sweet, but refreshing. Cava was dry. Highly recommended! The cost was not the cheapest, but still a great cost, especially with the food that you get for it!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice and quaint tapas restaurant. The service was quick and pleasant. The food was very good and well prepared, and presentation was nice.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We visited Lonja de Tapas upon arrival in Barcelona and it was a fantastic call on our part as the food did not disappoint.

We ordered manchego cheese and Ibericum ham which were delicious. We also ordered the house red wine which was very reasonably priced and great quality.

We clocked that the people on the opposite table had ordered paella and we decided to order the chicken paella which was so tasty. The service was very good and the waitress was extremely attentive.

The prices here are very reasonable and the food was beautifully presented and tasted delightful. We would certainly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We did not research this restaurant, but chose it for its locale and convenience. We arrived fairly late on a weekday evening. Our food and wine were satisfying choices and the service was friendly and professional. Not sure that I would tell someone to choose this establishment over another, but we were very happy and would return. I certainly would think this a horrible choice for 80 people on a cruise. If they were here, I'd hightail it elsewhere.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Recommended by the concierge at out hotel. Short walk from the sea. We arrived at 8pm without a reservation. It was empty..... We decided to go ahead inside. So glad we did as the food was excellent. Service great too. We had about 14 tapas between the four of us. Came to about £110 with a bottle of wine and soft drinks. Our teenage boys loved the food as much as we did. It was busier as we left a hour or two later. We found Barcelona very quiet over our 4 day visit. Suited us but I assume not the tourist industry.