All reviewsrooftop bargreat locationla ramblacentral locationsplash pooluniversitat metro stationsmall balconycoffee podsnice toiletriessuperior roomnice boutique hotelbottle of cavaon arrivalenjoyed our stayblackout curtainsminute walkloved this hotel
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Nicely located. Small rooftop pool and bar a nice touch. Hotel was less expensive than the one recommended by our tour company which was just a half block away and just as nice. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Gemma_RAVASI_Bcn, Director General at Hotel Midmost, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear LuluEsque,

Thank you so much for such a positive review.

We are really glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you would like to repeat in the future.

We will be so happy to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018

spent 3 nights at this hotel and could not have been happier. lovely staff and very helpful. position of the property is just off la ramblas and a short stroll to plenty of food options :) loved la boquera! we had a privilege room which was small but big enough for our needs. the roof top pool and bar was a bonus for lounging around after a long day touring. I would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: privilege room was modern and lovely with a boutique type feel
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank symbo

Dear symbo,

Thank you very much for taking your time giving us your feedback about your last stay with us.

It is really nice to hear that you enjoyed your time in Barcelona as well as in our rooftop terrace!

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back!

Warm regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We were in Barcelona for six nights and loved it every minute.
The hotel was located in a nice location and close to the Las Ramblas, without the noise of the Las Ramblas. I would consider it a boutique hotel, which we loved.
We were pleasantly surprised by the lovely and large boor. It had plenty of space for our clothes. Great walk in shower. The towels were heavenly.
The king bed consisted of two smaller beds pushed together, which was uncomfortable at times. Didn't like sleeping in the crack. We provided a bathrobe and slippers. We had a small balcony that you just step out to. Beautiful rooftop terrace, although the drinks were slightly expensive. Judith in particular was very helpful in giving us suggestions on restaurants etc. The breakfast (18 euros) provided a lot of good and healthy food. Given we don't eat much for breakfast, we didn't include that in our experience.
Would definitely stay and we had a superior room.

Room Tip: We had a superior double room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Maria84,

First of all we would like to thank you for writing us on tripadvisor, and for sharing your experience with us to the rest of travelers.

We are really happy that you have enjoyed your room, even it was a twin bed. Our location is one of our strong points as we are near all tourism attractions.

We hope you will come back again and sleep with us!

Best regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I visited here with a friend in July, it is in a perfect location and the hotel itself is very beautiful. It is very clean and can certainly be considered to be a boutique hotel. The room was lovely, clean and modestly decorated and kept up to date as far as hotel rooms go - we did not pay for a superior room, and imagine these were a lot nicer.
The receptionist (a young man with dark hair) on our first night was lovely - very informative and seemed to genuinely want to help, this was the case for all reception staff.

However, as beautiful as the terrace was, I was disgusted by the attitude of some of the staff working up there. There was a taller, older blonde man that I would like to exclude from this as he seemed to ignore it - but the others were incredibly rude. I came upstairs in a bikini & lay down on a sunbed, that is all. I was then glared at by a younger male bar staff (short) with dark hair who then nudged one of the other members of staff (a blonde woman) who both turned round to stare at me and visibly talked and laughed whilst doing so. Clearly did not think I could see through my sunglasses. Little did they know, my friend knew exactly what they were saying - I will not go into detail but it was incredibly rude and I left the terrace as I was so disgusted and embarrassed, it made me incredibly self conscious for the rest of the trip. I was too embarrassed to even say anything to the reception staff or report it. This would’ve been a great review had it not been for this incident but it completely ruined my perception of the hotel if this is how unprofessional their hiring process is. This would’ve been on the 15th/16th of July.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank littleharps
Gemma_RAVASI_Bcn, Director General at Hotel Midmost, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear littleharps,

Firts of all, thank you very much for taking the time to share your constructive comments on tripadvisor as they help us to improve.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused during your stay. I truly regret to learn that we did not meet your expectations and that you felt so embarrassed with the issue you described in your comment.
I feel very sorry about the situation you have explained and please, rest assured that these kind of situations are not usual in our hotel. If you take time to read the comments about our staff they are positive almost at 100%.
All the staff and myself go above and beyond to assure always a lovely stay to all our guests. Nevertheless your comment has been taken into account serioulsy and I truly appreciate your collaboration because it helped us to improve.

I hope that you could give us a second chance to restore your faith in us. I would be delighted to welcome you back here with us on your future travel to Barcelona.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Ok so we stayed here after the Hilton. It wasn’t as lavish, but there is something to be said about some of the smaller hotels. Service was lacking a bit at times, after returning to the room we found there were no towels left... but any request was handled promptly! The roof top was very nice, beds, a small sitting pool, bar and tables. One evening we brought a bottle of Spanish wine to try and they replaced our cups with propper wine glasses. A few nights later friends had surprised me with an impromptu cake; they had asked the bartender for a few plates and cutlery... the hotel without hesitation supplied the items and sent a nice
Bottle of Cava (Spanish Champaign) along with a tray of dessert and cut fruit. Muchas Gracias, Midmost!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Gemma_RAVASI_Bcn, Director General at Hotel Midmost, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Jazzman726,

First of all, we would like to say a great thank you for posting such a nice review about your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to read that you had such a nice impression of Midmost after being in a 5 star Hotel as Hilton. I am thrilled also to learn that our team from F&B had no hesitation to help you with resposting new glasses and to bring you the bottle of cava and the cut fruit.
I will share your comments with the entire team who assisted you during your whole stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Best regads,