“Very nice”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved it! Cool spot, great burger
Fun place in a very cool area
Very nice owner
Will come back
Recommended for launch or dinner

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found the place on trip advisor and since it had good reviews and was at only 300m away, we decided to try it. The food was amazing. The mini burgers with blue cheese and the potatoes were amazing, as well as the hummus nachos and the burger. We recommend this place, since the food is so good and they make an amazing Sangria.

(Sorry for low tip, we payed by card and didn’t had more cash then we did to leave as a tip)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As with most small cafes in Barcelona, this one offers only limited seating. Unfortunately, all the outside tables were taken so we ate inside. The nacho hummus dish is excellent, though it would have been nicer with low or no salt tortilla chips. That would have allowed the flavors to come through better. I had the vegetable Pita while my wife had the meatball Pita. Both were super tasty.

The cafe is on the plaza behind the museum of modern art. Eating outside if the weather is nice is preferable. Food is five star but I have to take one off because our table inside was not appealing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is amazing from the most amazingly fresh products, and the atmosphere is unbe.......
You have my word

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great first night out, bump into this cool area Raval. The first bar went into was Dona Rosa. I love the atmosphere very cost and I felt like home!!
The food was really good and service was really good as well. The price was perfect and not too expensive. I will defiantly come back again.