Open today: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Art bike tour

We really enjoyed this tour, thank for our guide Duda who passionately showed us so many... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
rolandh361
Maynooth, Ireland
via mobile
Great contemporary art tour

I had a fantastic tour on great bikes with knowledgeable and friendly guide who is passionate about... read more

Reviewed 2 August 2018
Emma-Jane N
via mobile

All reviews galleries duda moritz riding knowledge fun guide
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Duda was an exceptional guide on tour. Attentive to detail- made navigating narrow busy streets by bike fun, listened to my insights and shared her own on the art plus gave me a concise overview of art in the area, its roots, it's development and Catalunya history. Things that I found very interesting.
I really enjoyed getting a feel for the different art galleries that on my own/unguided I would not have experienced at such depth or versatility. Riding by bike made it fun. At one point I did feel a bit information overload yet this wasn't the guide at all- I think I was tired!!

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ABTTeam, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Art Bike Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hello Lee, thank you for your review :)
We are really glad to know you enjoyed the experience by bike and even better that you learned something with us!
If you would like to refresh something of the info we gave you during the tour, don’t hesitate on contact us, and we can send you the topics, artists, history that were mentioned by email.
Wish you the best,
ABT Team.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We enjoyed the tour greatly! Knowledgeable, very friendly tour guide. Great and diverse art galleries.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Great tour,very informative, nice to be on bikes, friendly tour guides, interesting art,wonderful to meet the artist

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

This tour was really enjoyable and great value. The guides are young, enthusiastic and passionate about their city and very knowledgable about art. We saw a couple of modern art galleries and got an interesting insight into the contemporary art scene. Highly recommended for anyone who has an interest in art!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I did this art tour in a bike with my hubby and was surprised by unique contemporary art displays shown at galleries and public spaces along beautiful old and modern Barcelona. We really enjoyed the ride, the info and morover the passion of the guide! Highly recommended for locals and visitors as it brings you closer to art galleries that sometimes you won't enter by yourself or you wouldn't even know where to go.
A lot of interesting information about the city attractions that we had on our way too.

Date of experience: July 2016