“Don't waste your time”
Review of La Tramoia

La Tramoia
Reserve with
La Tramoia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,130 of 11,039 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: On the corner of Gran Via with Rambla de Catalunya. From its terrace you can find of "Eixample" and views of the heart of Barcelona. "Tapas" and "montaditos" on the ground floor of the premises and brasserie situated on the top floor. It is the best place to taste Mediterranean cuisine. Meats, fish and vegetables grilled on a charcoal fire, among other excellent quality dishes.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This place doesn't worth visiting. We've ordered business lunch and waited... 2 hours! :) instead of sightseeing, we're waiting for our meals. I would't say they were delicious. Main course was overdone, chicken breast was firm. Even stupid vegetables were awful (immature tomato, almost raw zucchini).
The only good thing was ice-cream... but without blackberry souse from menu. And menu... for Spanish business lunch costs 13.90, for English-speaking 15.90 :D

Write a ReviewReviews (1,219)

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Quick bite to eat , thought we would try la tramoia. Glass of wine , bottle water, calamari starter and mixed paella. All average for 30 euro. Paella was not very tasty and contained 1 prawn , 2 mussels and 2 clams plus bits of other stuff .... perhaps we should have had tapas which I looked ok....in summary there are better restaurants close by.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Beefsteak was a little bit salty, but good with grill vegetables and beer. Seabus was just it has to be, very tasty!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Called into this restaurant as it looked very busy as passing. They quickly found us a table by the window after we refused one next to the lift. Waiters were very good. I had the cod with vegetables which was lovely. My husband had the entrecôte and it was average. White wine good. Overall it was an ok meal but we didnt go back.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

From the outside, this restaurant looked nice and it was full of people, which is always a good sign. So we gave it a try. The hostess greeted us nicely, and we waited no more than 5 minutes to get our table. So we were initially happy.
Then, we had to wait almost 15 minutes to have someone even looking at us and say "I'm coming". Our table neighbours were less patient and left the restaurant after more than 10 minutes waiting. The staff didn't even bother. So they just took another couple of persons from the waiting area and put them there.
We finally ordered and waited another 15 minutes for a couple of tapas and two glasses of wine. And because they forgot part of our order, we had to wait even longer.
At some point, I had to call the waiter because our new table neighbours were still waiting for someone to say hello at least.
My feeling is that because this restaurant is almost always full, they don't care about customer service. You can wait forever to get their attention, but if you don't, they just don't care.
So most of my review is about bad service. Food was just average.
My recommendation: Look for another restaurant !