Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
Hotels.com
US$149
View deal
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Trip.comUS$149
Agoda.comUS$149
All reviews the river old town excellent location front desk person modern interior minute walk five minutes plaza mayor underground garage large room tapas beautiful city parking cathedral car spain arco
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

AC Burgos has a wonderful location, right at the heart of Burgos and two minute walk from the Cathedral. I will definitely come back, when times change, to fully experience the gastronomy and attractions this beautiful city offers. However, what I will certainly value is the attention, service and care provided by Fran, one of its receptionists. Not only did he give us great tips for things to do or visit nearby but he personalized our stay and went the extra mile to make us happy. Most likely the best Front Desk Agent I have ever come across.
Thank you Fran, if we return we hope to see you again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lorenag824
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

My family of 5 recently stayed at the hotel for one week. It is close to Plaza Mayor, Cathedral and Arco de Santa Maria. In addition there a soooo many quaint tapaterias where you can enjoy coffees, pasteries, tapas and retail therapy! The staff is so friendly and the rooms are spacious. Raquel was especially helpful with directions and transportation to and from Madrid.

If I return to Burgos, I would definitely stay at the AC Burgos.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ElenaA343
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Modern hotel, with friendly staff in excellent location next to the river and near the cathedral and old town. Large room, comfortable bed, big tv, great bathroom, with a tub.

Great value!

Unless you are looking for an old style or historical hotel, this is a great place to stay!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 27 November 2019

We loved this hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms were great. The location is 2 blocks from the Cathedral and main square. The restaurant is very nice for drinks and having a quick bite at night. The hotel is gorgeous and very clean. We have decided that this is our favorite and the best AC hotel we have stayed at in Spain. It deserves a 10.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 30 October 2019

The hotel is located in a convenient central location. It was very easy to find as it is on the edge of central square. Easy walk to everything. I like the old architecture exterior and modern interior. All the normal stuff for an AC; clean, functional, and quiet.

Had dinner at the hotel restaurant and food was good. Lamb chops were excellent. The waitress was a bit being overwhelmed serving all the people herself.

I wish they had a pull up for a car to check in as outside parking could be limited. As for parking the underground garage is a bit dicey getting in compared to U.S. My wife was terrified I was going to scrape the walls with rental car. As the front desk person said it is easier exiting and he was right to my relief.

Overall a good stay.

Room tip: All are good
Date of stay: October 2019