Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2019

When you enter the lobby of this hotel there is a classic touch with lots of woodpanels.

The hotel is in a quiet street close to the Museum of Human Evolution, which was my prime target on this trip and the nice small old centre with the large Cathedral.

Otherwise Burgos is a pretty average modern town with big spacious suburbs.

Friendly reception and my double room was large and nice. Did have to work out the control of the heating system in my room as it was too hot for me. Found out the temperature control worked the other way around as expected. Had to turn it up to get the heater off.

The breakfastbuffet was simple but sufficient for me. What I didn't like was that every day during my stay the eggs and bacon were cold. It would help to light the small burner below the trays.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I stayed at the hotel on my Camino walk last month. I found it to be a reasonably OK hotel meeting basic needs. The room that was assigned faced the street. It became noisy as the night wore on and the noise level lasted through early hours. With interrupted sleep, it was hard to get up next morning and commence on the Camino walk.

The breakfast could be better with whole grain cereals/breads and more healthier choices as well as a few hot choices.

Room tip: Get a room away from the street side.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Stayed here twice while on Camino in September 2018. Hotel is well located a few minutes from the route and the cathedral. It is a very good price for a city location. Staff were very good but the hotel itself is in need of a bit of work (needs painting and new carpets etc). Rooms are fairly ok but the ones on 4th floor are very warm. On second stay a few days later asked for lower floor and this was much better. Overall could be a really nice place to stay if a bit of work was put into it.

Room tip: Rooms on 4th (top) floor are very warm
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2018

We stayed three days; clean hotel, professional and helpful staff, convenient to all city attractions. Only one glitch - laundry service was sub-par. Breakfast was quite good and we enjoyed a quiet, restful evening.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The hotel is right in the middle of the old town so very convenient for the bars and restaurants. That said, if you have a car it means you have to park quite a long way from the hotel after dropping off your luggage. Our room was right up on the top floor with only a very high window which we couldn't access and no aircon so it was rather hot. The hotel itself was fine for one night.

Date of stay: June 2018