Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$57
ExpediaUS$57
Agoda.comUS$57
Trip.comUS$57
FindHotelUS$57
TripadvisorUS$57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

Was really disappointed; this is not a 4-star hotel. Maybe not even 3. The furniture is old, pillows and blankets are cheap.
We had a duplex; it was extremely hot upstairs and the temperature could not be regulated.
The bathroom was clean and probably recently renovated. However, the bathtub was clogged.
WiFi is weak; none of the devices could connect.
Our room was next to the elevator and we could hear people getting in and out of the elevator.
The price for breakfast does not reflect the quality of food you get.
Do not recommend this hotel and definitely won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kirushera
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed one night and was enough, I was disappointed with the standard of the rooms, I was really expecting something more classy. It’s located in a great position but the hotel could be a little bit modernised to keep up with those days where there is plenty of competition.

A little bit difficult to find but the sent a great guide by mail that was very useful

The breakfast was rather disappointing, not high standard and rather boring. Maybe they could improve but using more local dishes/ food instead of trying to offer “tourist like breakfast”?

Dinner at the restaurant was actually quite ok

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Doctie
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of the availability of duplex rooms. We were staying here 2 nights, having landed in Spain in the morning, and jet lag often disrupts either my husband or me - and I thought the up/down configuration would offer more separation if needed. And I was right. The minibar was a great place to stash water to keep chilled and the location was perfect - not in the midst of crowds, but close to everything. Their breakfast starts at 7am, which is an hour earlier than any cafe near by it seemed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Okay, If I had any say in this hotel I would upgrade the friendlyness of the staff (like other reviewers mentioned).
Second, I would give the hotel no more then 2/3 stars

We were pelgrims staying for two nights in Burgos and for this purpose it's great! A big bed, good shower, adequate breakfast and the location is great!! It's just 100m to the albergue muicipal and the cathedral.
So, for the price we payed, this was a VERY good option and I'll give it a nice 4 star rating.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The facilities (including housekeeping) and breakfast were very good. There is something for everyone at breakfast - eggs, meats, cheeses, juices, breads, pastries, fruit, etc. The staff, as we encountered throughout out stay at the hotel and throughout Burgos, were stoic - no warmth or friendliness but not rude. Its a short walk to attractions, restaurants and shops without being in the center of the nighttime madness. We enjoyed our stay and our visit to Burgos.

One shocking moment - we were told by what appeared to have been security personnel that we could not take water from the lobby to our room because they were running out of glasses. Note: parking is a couple of levels below ground, in a small basement with many columns and lots of steep slopes and sharp turns - scary but doable.

Date of stay: July 2018