2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$56
ExpediaUS$56
Trip.comUS$55
FindHotelUS$55
Agoda.comUS$56
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The facilities (including housekeeping) and breakfast were very good. There is something for everyone at breakfast - eggs, meats, cheeses, juices, breads, pastries, fruit, etc. The staff, as we encountered throughout out stay at the hotel and throughout Burgos, were stoic - no warmth or friendliness but not rude. Its a short walk to attractions, restaurants and shops without being in the center of the nighttime madness. We enjoyed our stay and our visit to Burgos.

One shocking moment - we were told by what appeared to have been security personnel that we could not take water from the lobby to our room because they were running out of glasses. Note: parking is a couple of levels below ground, in a small basement with many columns and lots of steep slopes and sharp turns - scary but doable.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Staff friendly and helpful. Good size clean rooms and bathroom. Convenient location for access to the Cathedrals and tourist attractions. if not included in the price we do not usually take breakfast in a hotel but breakfast here was very good and worth the money.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

So after reading some reviews on here I’ve concluded 2 things. People are snobs and uneasily pleased. Yes ok parking is quite tricky but you must be a awful driver to have problems. The car park is tight but a 64 point turn isn’t difficult. The staff were friendly enough but didn’t really speak to us which is fine. Good nights sleep as we were here for 3 days. Maybe on the high price list but not far at all from town or eating establishments

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018

In theory well situated in the heart of the old town, but in practice a nightmare to find by car and unless their garage is empty and you can drive accross the empty spaces, very difficult to park. I don't know how anyone can say that they were lovely staff, sure, but only if there wasn't anything to complain about and frankly a smile or too wouldn't go amiss.
My room which was NOT cheap, looked into an inner courtyard, and was split level with a nasty iron saircase inside, not convenient and not much point as a sitting room with a nasty brown sofa on the bottom level, facing a flat screen TV which couldn't get any channels, was to my mind not worth the space it took. You had to be a midget to sit on the loo upstairs. They can't claim City Views as the hotel is in a narrow street and you couldn't see anything even if you did have a window on the outside. My view looked down on the particularly nasty breakfast buffet ....
I could have coped with all this and told myself that yes, just another over priced, hidious, minimalilst, supper modern Spanish Hotel which can't even provide a kettle or a teabag .. but what can one expect! Until I got stuck in the lift on my way out in the evening, after it shunted its way down from the 4th floor to below minus 2, and I was occasionally left in the dark, I was dragged out of the high up gap in the door, by a kind mechanic and staggered out to find a drink and a snack as the hotel wasn't offering me anything (sorry kitchen is now closed and no food in the bar) except the next day when I was settling my bill to tell me that the lift wasn't their fault and I hadn't been in it for very long anyway. They argued the point when I said, actually nearly an hour, but they did knock off the charge for their parking.
What a vile lot, what a horrible place and frankly nothing would induce me to go back again, or to recomend it to anyone. Too many years of ripping off Tourist and Pilgrims. Frankly I've never said that about anywhere before, they eventually replied to an email saying that they had appologised, they hadn't, but they did repeat that it wasn't their fault that I got stuck in their lift. I've read some of the reviews on this site and find it difficult to believe that they are reviews of the same hotel.

Room tip: Avoid the place altogether, unpleasant and over priced.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank timothyr762
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed here in the last year. Situated perfect with underground parking. No need to get car out again. Hotel beautiful and would highly recommend. Lovely to walk round old town at night. Ours rooms have always been spacious and immaculate

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple