Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$62
ExpediaUS$62
Agoda.comUS$62
FindHotelUS$62
TripadvisorUS$62
ZenHotels.com
All reviews street level plaza mayor camino cathedral pilgrims
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2019

My family (wife and daughter) stayed in a triple room at the Hostal Rimbombin on our recent trip to Burgos. I can’t say enough good things about this place. The location is excellent and right in the main square, but still extremely quiet. The cost can’t be beat and the beds were one of the most comfortable in our 2 weeks in Spain. It’s not a hotel with any type of service or concierge, and only a small check in desk. If you’re looking for fancy, this may not be for you. However, if you are looking for a space that is comfortable, clean, and budget friendly, do not hesitate to book. Will 100% be back on our next trip to Burgos.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dokel
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

During my Camino I had to spend one night in Burgos and reserved this small hostal in the heart of the city near the Cathedral
The Hostal was and amazing surprise.
The room was very nice , clean and comfortable with a very nice bathroom.
Staff was very friendly and also on the ground floor they have a tapas bar you can eat or do breakfast in the morning
Is for sure the best Hostel I was in my Camino !!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank maserati3200
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I made a booking with thi hostel a month ago. I had to cancel my booking and spoke with the booking.com people who were very proffessional and said that due to the reason for my cancellation they would not charge me and would contact the hotel to ask them to wave the fee. The lady comes back on the phone and says a very firm man said no too bad. She advised me to call them so I did and true enough a very firm man could not care less and blamed booking saying it was booking charging me,not them. Typical unproffessional manager blaming someone else just to keep the money.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lina B
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I had a problem with a FedEx package and left money with the manager to pay the customs fee. The delivery was cancelled and the manager DROVE the money I left with him to my new location (I was walking the Camino). He was gracious, so helpful and I received 5 star service.

On top of that the rooms were lovely.....great decor, wonderful bathroom with a rain shower, lots of storage space (for our backpacks)....This was the nicest place we stayed on the Camino and an unreasonably great price.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Burgos. I can't express enough how wonderful the service and accommodations were.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel using a credit card on Expedia and was sent an email to tell me it was confirmed. I was informed the next day by email (the day we were due to arrive) that the hostal had cancelled the booking due to the credit card I used. They need to look at whether they offer this option as a method to reserve a room. I didn’t have time to chase them to find what they would accept. First time this has happened to me - beware!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple