Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$82
View deal
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021

We stayed here on the way back to Santander at the end of our road trip in Spain.
We picked this hotel as parking was easy , a bonus in Burgos. The room was very modern , very clean , fridge, tv , great shower and VERY comfy beds.
Bit of confusion on check in , when i asked to confirm that breakfast was included , was told no. O checking my booking confirmation, I found it was, went back to the desk , saw the same gentleman , who grudgingly admitted it was .
This same gentleman also advised me breakfast would be served in the right hand restaurant , and marked the hotel location on a map for me.
Both these were wrong ! Breakfast was served in the main busy with locals) restaurant ,and the map location was totally wrong ! Maybe he was having an off day ?
We got a taxi in to Burgos 12.00 euros ,
We chose to eat in the restaurant attached to the hotel for dinner, and it was excellent, a menu del dia , including a bottle of wine , dessert and coffee was 14.00 euros pp , great value !

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank BricklayerUk
Reviewed 30 April 2020

Stayed in this hotel during our journey back to the UK in late April after Brittany Ferries cancelled our return ferry 3 times (more about them on their Tripadvisor page). This was a designated emergency hotel and one of the very few open during the Virus emergency.

The hotel was cheap, very clean and with a great bed. It was a bit basic but well worth the 48.50 Euro per night price. The staff were great. We were very grateful to them in a very difficult position.

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank RONBONW
Reviewed 22 April 2020 via mobile

After being let down by another hotel we managed to book in here for a one night stay during the lockdown in Spain. We were so grateful to the staff as they were closing the next morning. Booking in was good, the receptionist was friendly helpful and suitably protected. We had a room on the first floor overlooking the petrol station, due to the restrictions it was very quiet. Room was big and clean, although I did clean all surfaces door knobs taps etc. again with antibac spray. Bed was big and very comfortable and the WIFI was good but we only noticed one other car so the place was pretty empty. We did not take the optional breakfast as we had brought our own food for our long journey back to the UK after our Brittany ferry being cancelled 3 times! We were advised we would need to check out by 8am but that was not a problem. The only negative was no hot water, this maybe because the hotel was closed and only open for stranded travellers. But a good nights sleep and a good location.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gardenofengland
Reviewed 27 May 2019

well this is a budget hotel and yes half of it was a building site but it was clean enough with a good hot shower and a comfy bed. there was a three course menu including wine for eleven euros with no shortage of takers. so budget but fine.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank cheerzeazyd
Reviewed 12 April 2019

After an amazing 7 weeks in Spain I’d booked this hotel as a quick overnight Travelodge type hotel before the ferry from Santander. On arrival it was absolute chaos both in the car park, “hip” bar and minuscule reception which was a temporary construction behind a temporary wall off the bar. There were no apparent habitable rooms on the first two floors but the windows on the top floor seemed more complete. I could not stay due to mobility problems and tried to explain that I needed to cancel. Eventually I was told I had to do this through the booking website. I have been charged as per the cancellation policy however I have registered a complaint by email. I have yet to receive a response and sadly don’t expect to receive one. Less than 2km away towards the motorway is a lovely 4 star hotel that is virtually the same price as this one. When I booked in January the reviews were good however I’m rather suspicious about the authenticity of these now. I should have taken photos but was so upset and intimidated by the chaos that I had to drive away. Caveat emptor!

Date of stay: April 2019