Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
US$127
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
Trip.com
1,312 results
All reviews close to city center few minutes walk underground parking clean rooms comfortable bed bars and restaurants spain cathedral riverbank
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Less than 10 min walk to the cathedral and other famous sites. Breakfast choices were good and fresh. Room was a little cramped. Didn’t really have space to place my suitcase. Gym was ok, the elliptical legs are loose. Parking of the hotel is very tight but was told by the receptionist. All in all, good value. Some minor adjustments would earn a 5.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank PaulL972
Ana D, Manager at Hotel Silken Gran Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear PaulL972

Thanks for choosing our silken gran teatro hotel, and be so kind giving your opinion about our hotel,; it,s located just in the middle of the town, with a easy acces for pedestrians and cars.
Breakfast and restaurant are really good and we have gym
I am sorry about the parking be in the centre has this problem that parking in the hotel it is not so easy like a new one.

Reviewed 1 December 2019

On my return trip through Spain to France I decided to stop ovenight in Burgos, and although I usually stay at Palacio de Burgos,due to a not great experience I decided to try the Silken. My room was upgraded with a lovely view of the river, comfortable bed and great A.C.. Very modern, spotlessly clean, that and the secure parking made it perfect. A hotel rises and falls on it’s staff, and this was never more true than here. Porters seem to be rare nowadays, but I was lucky in finding Laura at reception. She helped me with my extensive luggage, both arriving and leaving, and was , in every way, both charming and helpful. She would be an asset to any hotel.Many women find traveling alone challenging, but it is the staff that makes the difference. I will certainly return

Room tip: Rooms with river view are charming.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Jeny701
Ana D, Manager at Hotel Silken Gran Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear Jeny701

Thanks a lot for choosing our silken gran teatro hotel and be so friendly giving a so good review.

It,s for us really pleasant to know that Laura has been so lovely with your, really we are afortunatelly, having Laura in our staff.

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Nice personel, clean rooms, gym available, customer care, minibar, sweets, bathroom accessories. Hotel is situated close to city center. I had a nice view from window. I can only to recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AKVARKO
Ana D, Manager at Hotel Silken Gran Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Dear Akvarko,

Thanks a lot for choosing in your stay at Burgos and be so friendly giving a so good review about our hotel, rooms, gym , location, views.

Reviewed 7 October 2019

During our visit we forgot to check the working of climat control, when needed we could not controle the fan-speed, cooling or warming. Had to open the windows (street noise) ... beds are low (need to dive in) … room was clean and complete ... bathroom is spacious.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana D, Manager at Hotel Silken Gran Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Dear Miroma25
Thanks a lot for choosing our silken gran teatro hotel and be so friendly giving your review.
I am sorry about your experience wiht the climat control.
We are raising the height of th beds.

Thanks a lot for your review

Reviewed 6 October 2019

I took a room here as it was centrally located had parking and I was not disappointed, breakfast was good, sleep was good, the shower may have to use something to avoid water being spilled to the floor but that was fine.
As for the parking, I had a nice car, and driving in can be tricky but is doable, with care and patience you can find decent parking in the underground garage and safely take the elevator to and back from your room

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ana D, Manager at Hotel Silken Gran Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2019

Dear Temper43,.

Thanks a lot for choosing our silken gran teatro hotel and be so friendly giving your opinion about your stay.
It,s very pleasant for us to receive so good feed back about the lacation, breakfas, and all in general.

We hope see you soon