Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Support for Beginners

We had the most AMAZING time in Spain thanks to Santiago Ways! We enjoyed the independence while... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ExploringNashville
Silver Spring, Maryland
I would recommend this Tour operator to all. Very friendly staff.

I would like to thank all those connected who organised my beautiful spiritual journey to Camino... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tahera F

Recommended experiences in and around Santander
from US$1,092.63
from US$16.97
from US$430.06
More Info
All reviews luggage transfer buen camino high standard taking into account peace of mind different countries five days frango hotel room accommodations breakfast pilgrimage pilgrims route documentation spain cases
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

Super satisfied with the service and 24/7 support always. We definitely will use this company in the future/

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Great experience walking the Camino from sarria to Santiago de Compostela. Everything went well baggage transfers was excellent

Reviewed 14 June 2022 via mobile

Ylenia Conesa was our advisor for our Santiago Ways Camino trip. She was incredibly helpful and informative and all our dealings with her made life so much easier. My mum and I spent 5 days walking the Camino. The accommodation organised by Santiago ways was top class. Transfers to and from the airport where very timely and the vehicles were top class. The accommodation organised was exceptional and the transfer of baggage was without a hitch. Every aspect of our journey was exceptional and that is in no small part down to Santiago Ways. It was without doubt the best organised trip drive ever taken part in in and I have already recommended their services to family and friends. I fully intend booking the Portuguese camino with them shortly. The chocolates on arrival to our last hotel was a fantastic touch!

Date of experience: June 2022
SantiagoWays, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Santiago Ways, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2022

Hi, dear pilgrim.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're so happy you had an amazing experience in the Camino enjoying Santiago Ways' services and attention. Our pilgrims satisfaction is our priority.

We’ll let Ylenia know how grateful you are with her attention; she’ll be happy to hear it.

Thank you for trusting Santiago Ways and please have in mind we're always here for helping you again organizing a new route of the Camino de Santiago once you decide when to do it again.

Reviewed 13 June 2022

I did the last 120 km of the Portuguese Camino fron Baiona, Spain in early May. It was wonderful from start to finish. Santiago Ways helped me plan my solo trip, making some changes because I did not want to walk more than 13 miles a day. They arranged hotels for me along the way with dinner and breakfast included except in Santiago where I did dinner on my own, There was a glitch with the first hotel, but they resolved it very well. Good to know they are so responsible with their help. I also found the backpack too heavy for my back and arranged to have it sent with my suitcase (extra fee was worth it). By the way, the cost of the trip was very reasonable.

The walk was fabulous! Weather was almost perfect. No rain but it warmed up toward the end. The views of the sea and green forests were great, the trail was mostly easy to follow and mostly paved, and the climbs were minimal. As a solo 75 year old senior, I always felt safe and enjoyed the people I met.

From the time I started planning with them, to the trip itself, Santiago Ways was great to work with. I liked the well located hotels, the variety of accommodation’s, the spacing, and of course my luggage waiting for me when I arrived at each hotel

I highly recommend Santiago Ways and am in fact planning to use them for another trip next year.

Date of experience: May 2022
SantiagoWays, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Santiago Ways, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Hi, Julie.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're so happy you had an amazing experience in the Portuguese Camino from Baiona enjoying Santiago Ways' services and attention. Our pilgrims satisfaction is our priority.

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

Very friendly and responsive to my inquires. Prompt and clear about payment. Uneven but acceptable hotels. 100% on luggage delivery! Recommend.

Date of experience: May 2022
1  Thank bobdonnelly

Hi, Bob.

Remember we're always here for helping you again organizing a new route of the Camino de Santiago once you decide when to do it again.