“Good service, food average”
Review of Compostelana

Compostelana
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This was one of our staple places to eat on our holiday eating there 3 times in 10 days. Two reasons why, it was close and it was easy to dine there, the service was good.
However, this restaurant is let down by a few things, which I must warn may just be my personal preference.
Firstly, the portion sizes are immense. Starters are mains and are priced that way, just make your starters smaller and cheaper. On my first night, I was feeling hungry after 5-6 hours travelling. I ordered a starter of croquettas and about 8-10 of them came. Feeling feel full after that I hoped for a normal sized pizza. Then, I was then faced with a pizza bigger than most pizzas I had ever encountered in my life, I ate a quarter. So if you fancy pizza just get a pizza, because they are good value.
I'm not being funny but I'm 6ft 2 and less than 10 stone, you can look at me and go, he isn't a big eater. I would have actually appreciated at this point being told how big the portions were and maybe going with just the pizza. I won't tell you about the 2nd evening because I did the same thing again essentially but didn't learn my lesson. My partner had other food, which I tasted and it didn't taste homemade or fresh, nor were my croquettas.

In summary, good for a lazy place to stroll to, ask for portion sizes and you might have a good experiences.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

After few disappointing dinners we finally discovered this place! We came here few times during our stay in March and never got disappointed.. the food was absolutely outstanding (especially salmon pasta with some nuts and courgettes and pizza!) and the service was very good as well. Everything in a reasonable price!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place to eat a Good pizza. Price are really correct for this place. I would suggest you to test by yourself this place.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Wow. The pizzas here are fab. We all had pizza and were happy with the size. As a coeliac, the staff were knowledgeable and I had a gluten free pizza which was delicious. The place was clean, smart and modern.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Talked us into the 2014 special @18.50 euros instead of the house red. Sediment in the bottom third. Food was tasteless. Fish cod,clams and prawns. Bosciola pasta was poor. Won’t be back. Shame.