“Nice location to get really good churros”
Review of Churreria Alhambra

Churreria Alhambra
Ranked #18 of 47 Dessert in Granada
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We were walking around town and took a break at Churreria Alhambra. We absolutely loved the churros and chocolate and were surprised to find out that the prices were inexpensive considering its right by a pretty square with a nice outdoor seating. The servers were quick and friendly.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Our large family (group of 7 adults and 6 kids) were able to sit outside for a mid-morning snack of churros and hot chocolate. They were so good! We also ordered coffees and cappuccinos. If you order the Churros and Hot Chocolate, you get a small dish of hot, melted chocolate and a plate of 6 churros to dip in it. The churros were light and not filling, which made for a nice snack. I highly recommend for a quick stop!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely place for breakfast. Freshly made churros and chocolate. Great service, very efficient. Other choices available. Highly recommended

Reviewed 10 May 2018

This place is really good value for money and is located in the Plaza Bib-Rambla, a square in Granada. I can't remember exactly how much our meal cost but we chose from their menu were you have a starter, a main, a pudding and a coffee. For a starter I had spaghetti, Graham had macaroni then for a main I had paella and Graham had fried squid. You'll see from my photos just how generous the portions are and I couldn't eat anything else. Graham managed an ice cream. Our meal was very good for the money. This place is very famous for their churreria with chocolate and from the amount of Spanish people who were there eating them, I'd say they must have been pretty good.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Attentive staff, rapid service, and a delightful thick and dark chocolate to dip the crispy churros into. Fresh orange juice also excellent