“Excellent”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: -
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful friendly service, everything we had was tasty and perfectly cooked, apple tartin was incredible, in lovely area with great ambience

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We are here years ago and have been coming back since. It used to be wonderful. I think the menu could do with a refresh. The flavours aren't as good as they used to be and the food is getting passed out by other restaurants in the area. It's still a nice place to eat and the staff are lovely, but not what it was.

1  Thank Marketeer83
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Having visited Torremolinos many times and passed by this restaurant we finally tried it and were wishing we had come sooner.
Food and service were outstanding.
We had pre-booked but it was a quiet night. The menu had plenty of tempting dishes. I chose beef carpaccio while my husband had prawns pil pil. For mains I had the special
sole stuffed with prawns and my husband had a mixed grill. My food was excellent. My husband enjoyed his too. He was able to manage a tarte tatin which was very good.
Our wine was a crianza recommended by Teddy. Excellent choice. He gave me a taste of the house wine from the same vineyard and it was good too.
The price was mid range but excellent value. This a definite on our list now.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Super warm welcoming. Fantastic service. Food is like homemade and absolutely delicious. Prices in local average. We enjoyed very much. Thank you

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Located on the steps on the longer easier way down from Torremolinos town centre towards the beach. This is a small quaint restaurant with great food and lovely staff. Nice choices on the menu and very reasonable prices. Would definitely return if staying in the area again.