“Lam Campana no thanks”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I don't mind waiting to get a seat, I do mind someone being seated before you whether they are a local or not.
Eventually we found a seat outside the restaurant where the people next to us had a dog on a leash constantly under my feet. The waiter felt the need to play with the dog then bring us our food without washing his hands (makes you wonder if he does after using the WC).
We had a selection of tapas of which my wife said the calamari was the best.
I don't like eating seafood but there were 3 other dishes that I was able to select: spicy potatoes, spicy meat kebab and chicken croquettes. They all tasted of fish and the croquettes were the worst I have ever had.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stopped for lunch as an outdoor table opened up as we waked by the bustling restaurant. We placed our drink and food order at the same time as the waiter seemed overwhelmed and rushed. Our wine and beer arrived quickly and our grilled shrimp and fried calamari arrived in 15 minutes and five minutes apart which was fine as we were sharing both. We had hoped to get another drink and maybe another tapa but our waiter never returned to allow it to happen. We in fact had all we could do to get our check as our waiter seemed to shifted to serving another area. In a city with plenty of choices I have a hard time recommending a visit here,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Great little tapas bar near Picasso museum serving very tasty seafood tapas in the main.There are a lot of locals here and the waiters are obviously going to tend to them first. They are trying to sell food quickly don’t take it to heart! Stick in and you will be rewarded.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Another average place trading on its history, diss interested staff and decidedly average food What a pity

1  Thank MULCASTER2
Reviewed 26 November 2017

It may not be the best restaurant in the city but it sure is one of the most authentic.
It is one of Malaga's most iconic restaurants if you ask me so go and try some fried seafood and fish while enjoining a glass of wine.