2,551 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantgreat hotelold towntop floorexcellent locationpicasso museumhotel guestssea viewcentral locationper daymini barshopping areabars and restaurantssmall poolstandard roomcity breaktapas
Reviewed 27 June 2018

they say location location location, well this property can certainly boast this. The room was basic in decor although the bathroom was impressive and at the same time the whole experience was enhanced as I had a sea view room.The hotel had an amazing rooftop restaurant/pool and the view was spectacular.Buffet breakfast and meals generally were lovely. The Cathedral is immediately behind the hotel and the Picasso museum just a short stroll further on (also a Warhole exhibit as same time) very inexpensive and well worth a view. The main shopping restaurant area is just accross from the main hotel entrance. Across from the hotel towards the marina is the 'malaga eye' costing 10 euro certainly worth a go as the view of the whole city is spectacular and whilst I suffer from height horrors I am so glad I did this. I travelled from the airport to the hotel on the Line A express bus for 3 euros and picked it up just outside the airport departures and got off virtually outside the hotel door. My overall experience was - amazing, a city I had not previously considered but would not hesitate to return made even better by the fact that the hotel and transport links played a good part.

Stayed: June 2018
AC_MAP, General Manager at AC Hotel Malaga Palacio, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Bluecarr2015,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the AC Hotel Malaga Palacio through TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in exceeding your expectations.
Our aim is to satisfy all individual needs and to ensure that all our guests will keep a most memorable experience.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

It was a pleasure to have you stayed with us.

Please also feel free to contact me next time you are in Malaga and I will be more than happy to arrange your stay with us.

Best wishes,
AC Hotel Málaga Palacio

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We didn't stay here only popped up for a drink in the sky bar.
The view was good, full of trendy dudes, you pay for the view though the drinks are proper expensive. I've given it 5 stars because it's ok, but maybe a little bit out of our price range.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Wiganbob1973,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our rooftop through TripAdvisor.

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed the views from our terrace.

Thank you so much again for your comments.

Best wishes,

AC Hotel Málaga Palacio

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I went to the hotel with friends specifically to the rooftop bar. We we enjoyed the fantastic view as it oversees much of central Malaga. The barman also made me a nice special mock-tail as I don’t drink alcohol and he was very hospitable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr Omoba88

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the facilities and service experience were what you expected and deserve. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride exceeding your expectations.

Our roof top Terrace really allows to see an awesome panoramic of Málaga and harbor. It is really nice to see you got the chance to visit it. Did you have the chance to dine with us there? We are proud of our various menu that we change twice per year, keeping our Standout dishes. .

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service.

Thank you for staying at the AC Hotel Malaga Palacio and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Malaga.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel in the perfect location. Near the beach, the cathedral, many museums, shopping and great restaurants. The terrace bar was excellent with beautiful views of the city. The breakfasts were very good with a good selection.

We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ms BeckySC500,

We appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us.

The location of our hotel really allows you to access all areas of the city easily, main monuments and restaurants. It is really nice to see you got the chance to do so!

I will let my colleagues know about your wonderful comments in this review

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Just love this place because of the location. So centralized to restaurants and shopping. The hotel itself is very nice. Staff is very friendly. We can walk to everywhere we needed to from here. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear MC P

It was a pleasure to have you stayed with us.

Your sincerely,