Sadhana Massage Malaga Center
Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing massages

I had an hour long massage and my wife had a 30min neck and shoulder massage. Both of us loved the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
EmmaBris7
Incredible experience, expert masseurs.

Reviewed 22 February 2021
938nickyd

Recommended experiences in and around Malaga
from US$57.83
from US$20.02
from US$61.52
from US$16.00
More Info
All reviews relaxing massage massage centre masseuse tension laura
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I had a massage with Ana and I can honestly say it was one of the best massages of my life. Ana has a gift and she connected with the parts of my body that were holding a lot of tension and stress and released this in a big way. I am so grateful to Ana for her skill as a masseur and her compassion as a human being. I felt a very different person leaving the centre than I did when I arrived.

The centre itself is an oasis of tranquility, impeccably clean and oozes calm. My temperature was taken before I stepped through the front door and I was given anti-bacterial gel as I entered the premises. All care was taken for a safe, nurturing and healing experience.

I cannot recommend Ana and the Sadhana Massage Centre highly enough. Although it was my first experience there I will certainly be back.
Thanks so much Ana. x

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

As goldilocks would say "it was just right". Couldn't find a fault with anything. Had many a massage in my time and this goes up there.

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank 934krystynam
Reviewed 6 August 2020

En español: El edificio es muy tranquilo a pesar de estar en pleno centro de Málaga. Toman las medidas necesarias para la pandemía, y el servicio de las masajistas fue excellente, en términos de hacernos sentir cómodos, y contestando las llamadas a la vez (porque es una empresa pequeña). Los masajes (especialmente de la cabeza) fueron fantásticos.

In English: The building is very relaxing despite being in the middle of town. They take all necessary pandemic measures, and the service by the masseuses was excellent, in terms of making us feel comfortable, and answering calls at the same time (as it’s a small business). The massages (especially surrounding the head) were fantastic.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2020

We went to Sadhana in January a few times. It is a highly professional wellness centre I would definitely go to again.

Date of experience: January 2020
Sadhana_Massage, Propietario at Sadhana Massage Malaga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Thank you very much for your opinion and for coming back several times, we are glad you liked it

Reviewed 31 December 2019

This has to be the best massage I've ever had and believe me I've had quite a few! I should say massages because after the first one I had to buy a "bono" - package of 3 with an added foot massage. I always find myself falling asleep (even snoring a little) in the relaxing atmosphere while the soft hands of the ladies that have worked on me do their magic. All of the ladies are super nice and welcoming. They really make me feel special! I really can't recommend this place enough. Your body will love you for it!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank teslrichardson

Thank you very much for your opinion and for returning several times, we are glad that you liked it, we hope to see you again soon thanks