“Vegan hot dogs were amazing! ”
Review of Monte Culebra

Monte Culebra
Ranked #224 of 2,453 Restaurants in Malaga
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I celebrated my birthday here and the meat eaters and vegans were happy, big portions en definitely more special then a normal hot dog!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We went here on recommendation of our hostel and were blown away by how great these hot dogs were. They look and taste extraordinary! My friend enjoyed quality meat while I was excited about the vegan options - not usually a fan of meat replacements but that hot dog was so great, we returned here on our last night in Malaga. My personal favourite was the guacamole variation ;) They even have fresh lemonade. Honestly, this is the place to eat!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Helpful friendly staff, bright humourous decor and witty menus available in English. We sat outside and enjoyed the small lively street. Both meat and vegan hot dogs available. The actual hot dogs were delicious, lots of choice, carefully prepared and full of flavour. My partner hasn't stopped talking about them since we ate there. So we're going back again tonight!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We had two different vegan hot dogs with some baked potatoes in a coriander sauce. The woman who served us was very helpful and friendly and was able to advise well. Every part of the meal was bursting with flavour. The place was stylish, unique, the menu enticing and witty. The price was very reasonable for both food and drinks-- I'd definitely return again.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Being a mixed company of vegans and meat-eaters we ventured here for some hot dogs. This place is awesome for everyone; fantastic food, cosy locale, and friendly service. For vegans it is especially fabulous, getting your food this tasty and free of fuzz is worth a lot. To top it off this place is really cheap, so go there NOW and have the best hot dogs ever.