“Overpriced but comforting instant noodles, which you could actually get in any convenient store ”
Review of Uri Sushi

Uri Sushi
Ranked #139 of 2,626 Restaurants in Malaga
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I'm hesitating if I should ever visit again... The place was cute and gave me higher expectations which I probably shouldn't have for any noodles soups in Malaga.
I only ordered noodle soups and beer so hard to tell if the fish was good. After reading the reviews I have the feeling that it's not so authentic as it seems like.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Their Korean food is the best I have ever eaten anywhere! The place is exceptionally beautiful and service is professional and pleasent. Go any time and you won´t regret it.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We have been here for a small diner with 4 (2 younger kids). It’s a very small restaurant (approx 20/25 seats), but the look and feel is really authentic. Very japanese with friendly waiters.

We ordered some sushi (maki, rolls, etc) but also some ‘main dishes’. What a wonderfull surprise. Fresh, fresh and really tastefull. We have been to tons of sushi restaurants but this is our nr 1, so far!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Very kind service, felt very welcome. Delicious food (Japanese as well as Korean), delicious drinks. Recommended! Big time.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed some really good Sushi here but the Service May be a little poor, it’s a small cozy and seemingly popular place! Would definitely recommend it !!!

Date of visit: May 2018