All reviews apartment complex indoor pool sea view car coastline
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

We have spent beautiful week in Mar Azul! Luxury apartments, huge swimming pool, great infrastructure - everything you need for a great time by the sea! June is very mild and not too hot and not too crowded. Carrefour is nearby, 10 minutes drive from Matbella.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank LolaR110
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Stanley: I really loved the apartment because it was right next to the pool and the pool was amazing. It was a shame the weather wasn't hot because it was February. I still got in the pool with my feet but it was freezing!! The apartment was great because there is also a place where you can play basketball and football at the end by the beach. I left my football so someone else can play when they come. I thought Brian's apartment was really really nice.
Lily: I really liked Brian's apartment. The sofa was big and comfy and we watched films. There was WiFi so we could play on our laptops as well. It was cold in Spain but warmer than England. We went to Costajump which has inddor trampolines and was really fun. We also went to Funny Beach and did go-karting. Brian's apartment was just like home and I loved everything. The jacuzzi bath was really nice too.
Mum: We went in February half term, so not hot weather but the apartment and complex is fabulous. Wish we went when it was hot because ideal for older children as the pool is literally right outside the door. We spent a night before at the Kempinski Hotel and this was definitely the same very high standard, if not higher, but miles more practical when you are a family. The apartment was so well equipped and impeccably clean. There was everything you could possibly need. We took our own Apple tv box which was great to have in the bedroom for the telly in there. The tv and lounge is really comfortable. We visit Puerto Banus regularly to see family.. this apartment is by far the best apartment complex we've seen in the area. Thanks so much Brian. Will definitely come again when the weather is hot, if you ever have a booking space!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 1 December 2015

It's the 3rd time we stayed at Brian's E5 apartment, and we've already booked our 4th :-) It was the pool, beauty and beachfront/proximity-to-Estepona-location of the resort that first grabbed our attention, but it's the effort and up-keep of Brian's apartment that keeps us coming back. It's like a home from home (even the first time, given the clear instructions provided for every last little item (including the baby buggy :-)! Can't wait to walk out of from the apartment's garden and straight into the "infinity" pool next year!!

P.S. I happened to be training for the half-marathon this time, and the running was fantastic - miles of seafront promenade that made the training fly by.

Room Tip: E5 is a great apartment - for families and for non families
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Always a great holiday. Staff at Mar Azul very professional and help at all times. Apartment complex right beside sea and good walk into Estepona . Taxis readily available and reasonable. Love the pool and easy access to the beach. Have stayed in E4 and E2 apartments, really lovely apartments and fitted with everything you need on holidays. Highly recommend for families also.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Freda C
Reviewed 29 September 2015

We stayed in apartment E5 Brian is the owner of this apartment I have never known such attention to detail which made our stay all the more pleasant, there are instructions and helpful advise throughout the apartment security were amazing the place is spotless Brian's apartment was the best we have stayed in. We would not hesitate in booking this apartment again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family