All reviews nice hotel sea coast all inclusive pool attendant puerto banus food average play golf great pool stayed here for nights entertainment team short stay cleaning staff bus service bed and breakfast hired a car paradiso soundproofing
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Really nice hotel, rooms clean and spacious. Big pool area, plenty of sun loungers. We stayed bed and breakfast and thought the breakfast food was nice.
The hotel a bit out of the way (an hour transfer form Malaga airport). We used taxis, they cost no more than £20 to take us into Puerto Banus however we did notice the hotel did offer a shuttle bus service also
Hotel drinks and food average price - $10 for jug of sangria approx. $10 for a meal (quite big portions)
Friendly staff, not very English spoken but we did not find this a problem and through actions and gestures communicated well and had a bit of fun and a laugh with the bar staff.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
HotelTRHParaiso, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel TRH Paraiso, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you, on behalf of our entire team, for have taken your valuable time to share your experience in Trh Paraiso with TripAdvisor community.

Comments: positive and negative are very useful for us, because they allow us to improve our work to offer each customer the experience they deserve.

We pass on to our team your good comments about the friendliness of our staff, food and cleanliness in our hotel

We will be delighted to welcome you again in our hotel in La Costa del Sol.

Wishing to see you soon .

Greetings.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Went here for a hen party weekend for 3 nights with 11 ladies Lovely, clean, spacious & overall a nice hotel. Our room was clean & better than expected... 3 beds (2 singles as a double). Breakfast was nice. We paid for bed & breakfast. Afternoon snack menu not great but if you go outside the hotel there's a restaurant and a pizzeria... the little pizzeria is a definate must! Yummy good food made from scratch...
The pools are nice... plenty of sun loungers... beautiful scenery. Overall.. a nice hotel... Just out of the way... but it's only €20 each way to central puerto Banus which is full of bars, clubs and a beautiful harbour

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Dear customer,

Thank you for having choosen trh Paraiso for your hollidays, we are glad to see that you enjoyed our prime location, our facilities, rooms and our service.

Feedback from our guests, both positive and negative is important to help us to constantly improve our service.

We look forward to seeing you soon again at the Trh Paraiso !

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately we only stayed 1 of 5 nights due to the following;
1. The hotel is not located where the website suggests.
2. The hotel is extremely dirty with thread bare carpets covered in dust & muck.
3. The hotel has two lifts one which was not in working order (no sign of repairs) the other unsafe as it jumps & comes to an abrupt stop!
4. The room was again unclean, the towels provided were like paper.
5. The bed was like sleeping on a board & the sheets like cardboard.
6. The website states the rooms are simple & stylish, they are actually very worn, dated & dirty.
7. The balcony was equipped with a plastic dirty table & two plastic old chairs. The balcony itself was filthy.
8. We attempted breakfast... But the flies & birds had got there first. There was no staff refreshing the buffet & it looked as though it had been there for days.
9. The bar area had split drinks giving sticky floors.
10. Upon our premature checkout I aired my concerns to the reception staff - Ricardo was genuinely saddened by our experience, although he wasn't shocked! We were asked to speak to Jose, another reception person who did not care in the slightest & shrugged his shoulders & said ok, speak to your booking people!

We would definitely NOT recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola_Louise2016
HotelTRHParaiso, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel TRH Paraiso, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear Hotel Guest,

We would like to thank you for the time spent writing your comments about your stay at our Hotel TRH Paraiso.

We appreciate your comments about your impressions and the service received during your stay, as it is through them the best way we can improve the quality of our service.

Hopefully we can convince you to come and stay with us again on a future visit to our Hotel TRH Paraiso, so that we can show you the quality of our Hotel and make sure that you will have a pleasant stay.

We once again thank you and are looking forward welcoming you to any of our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Firstly this hotel is a little out the way but only 10 minutes to Puerto banus, a great way to have some relaxation and be a short drive into party central, taxi's were not very expensive about €20 euros, it was €50 to Nikki beach party , 30 minute drive. €12.50 a person for a full taxi. The hotel on arrival is pretty, up a hill past a golf course with some very pretty views of the mountains, golf course and the sea in a distance. The bar closed at midnight which wasn't great! Only opened late one night when a referees convention was on, the pool area is tidy, pretty and had no problems getting a sun lounger, my only quibble was that the rooms were out dated!! They really need a spruce up and the balcony had damaged Astro turf, we had to get our fridge changed as it didn't work, they were extreme prompt in doing so, couldn't fault the staff, but the rooms need some attention, it was OK! You don't spend much time there to be honest but it does let the rest of the hotel down as is not at the same standard. We opted for bed and breakfast and breakfast was again ok-good, I had meats and bread most mornings, bread was fresh, orange juice machine out of order. Overall would I go back? Yes I would now I know where it is and I would not recommend all inclusive, some people in our group were all inclusive but ate out most evenings only using it for by the pool during the day.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
HotelTRHParaiso, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel TRH Paraiso, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

Dear Sir/Madame,

First we would like to thank you for sending us your opinion. This really helps us to correct the mistakes we may be making and improve the quality of our Hotel.
We are happy to know concerning your stay at our hotel
Our principal objective is that our guests feel like home during their stay.

Hopefully we can convince you to come and stay with us again on a future visit to the Costa del Sol, so that we can show you the quality of our Hotel and make sure that you will have a pleasant stay.

Jaime Manon
Public Relation

Reviewed 13 June 2016

I came back from this so called 4* hotel yesterday, and what can I say, I was dearly disappointed. I went with my family just for one night for a quiet little getaway and I was expecting so much to be honest I mean how could you not expect much from a 4* hotel. Well let me begin, first of all we arrived and we were at the check in desk for I would say about 30 mins as there was a mix up with our booking as we were literally the last people to book as the hotel was packed, that delay already put me off. We then had 2 rooms however they were on different floors as they weren't organised properly. We then got to our rooms and they were very basic, however they were clean but the aircon or fridge did not work and it wasn't up to high standards. At this point I was getting worried on what to expect. The hotel itself is quite old and would definitely need a renovation. The staff aren't as smily and helpful as you would think, you get the rare ones that are. The pool area I must say is lovely and very calm, however apart from that nothing fascinated me enough. I hardly slept as the bed was as hard as rock, and the food is no way to 4* standards at all. They need to sort this out pronto as it is such a waste to have such a great location for a hotel and the hotel itself is falling to shambles.

Room Tip: A room with a view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

We feel very sorry that you had all overall bad experience in our Hotel.

Concerning the air conditioning we have not been informed of any dysfunction.

We have to inform you that during the last 6 months, we have been improving and renovating our hotel facilities for our clients.

Hopefully we can convince you to come and stay with us again on a future visit, so that we can show you the improvements in our Hotel and make sure that you will have a pleasant stay.

Jaime Manjón