All reviews road noise hotel is located one night air con sea view motorway wifi tv balcony taxi car
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

What a great little place to stay. Absolutely spotless and very good value for money. Staff were very helpful and breakfast was just enough. Ideally situated close to the beach and ample parking out front. I can't recommend this place enough. 100% would stay again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015

We booked this hotel to stay one night as we were seeing friends in the area. It was easy to find. At reception the process of booking was very good. We had a room on the second floor with a sea view but the downside is you are the busy main road but the car noise did not disturb us at all. Rooms were large and clean, we had a sunken bath and a shower. The staff were very kind, friendly and helpful. The only downside was the restaurant did not seem to be open however the Bahia beach restaurant is only 5 minutes away and the food is fantastic

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lierbobles
Reviewed 8 May 2015

This hotel is immaculately clean and fresh, the family owners cannot do enough for their guests and nothing too much trouble, the rooms are comfortable and spotless but the rooms on the road elevation should be avoided or the double patio doors kept closed as the road noise can be irritating, TV is Spanish and German channels only but we used the hotel as a base for sleeping and showering as the purpose of our visit was to visit friends and explore the area, we have no difficulty in recommending this hotel but if we returned we would request a room on the rear elevation, there were some issues with the supply of hot water on one or two occasions but these were resolved fairly quickly.

Room Tip: Select a room to the rear of the building, sun also sets on the the rear elevation with no road noise
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlanMasterton
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel is ideal for one night stays as its halfway between Estepona and Manilva and there are no other restaurants or bars nearby, that's its only drawback. Apart from that we found our room very spacious and clean. Although we arrived at 10.00 am we were given a room and the service is second to none. We found the staff to be very helpful and attentive at all times. Everything work properly and the bath/shower was very clean. I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again.
Although the hotel is located by a four lane motorway the windows are double glaced and there is no noise. Its advisable to book this hotel if you have your car.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dennis a
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my recent stay at Hotel Piedra Paloma in lovely and idyllic Estepona. I stayed longer than a regular traveler since I am preparing to move into a new residence in Manilva, situated just a few miles away.

What impressed me while making me feel very much at home was that I was treated like a member of the family. Warmth was the prevalent attitude. The hotel is family run with brothers Gaby and Antonio mainstays of the operation. Whenever I needed advice of any kind these highly knowledgeable, ever friendly young men were there to assist. They aided me enormously since I am transitioning myself to live in the area. Hence the quicker I could be brought up to speed the better.

I also loved the great breakfasts that the family members prepared and served. The father of the family did a good job of preparing the food and supervising the kitchen. There is nothing like a good breakfast to get the day launched.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business