Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf(Dusseldorf)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Favor(Dusseldorf)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsrecently stayed herecentral stationfifth floorcity centrecouple of nightstram stopmirror
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Noise from the street, and from surrounding rooms make it impossible to sleep. I'm only staying for 12 hours and I still regret booking here. Blankets and sheets are scratchy, and the room smells like cigarettes. I would've given it 1 star but gave it two since the woman at the front desk was very nice at check in. Apart from her kind demeanor, this is a 1 star hotel. You might as well sleep in a hostel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Sleeping at the train station or the street is a better option !!
This man in the picture is a part of the night shift and here is my experience
I had a confirmed reservation from my company here and arrived at 23:00 here, completly exhausted and tired only to be harassed and ridiculed by this man at the reception.
He was arrogant and made me fill the identity form 3 times just because he was illiterate and could not read simple English written. He later threatened to call the police when I said that I would post this review. Finally there was another guest who came down to diffuse the situation and forced me to fill the form for the 4th time.

In the morning during check out when I reported this to the kind lady at the reception, she was shocked to hear this and also.. all this was in the camera recording.. so evidence was plenty !!

The rooms are horrible also.. pictures speak for themselves.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel located in the central, really close to main station and also around 15 minutes walking to the Dusseldorf central. Hotel is a little bit old. Small elevator. The floor always make sounds everytime you walk.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Citra Ayu W
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

On arrival we were left standing in the lobby for around 20 minutes with no one on the reception. When we got to our room it was very dirty the coffee table had rings of stale tea/coffee and crumbs from food. The carpet also had crumbs of food in it and clearly hadn't been Hoovered. We were given two toilet rolls for three people and when we asked for more they told us we couldn't have anymore till the morning. Overall this was very disappointing and I would not return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017

There are quite a few Novum Hotel and it is easy to get confused. This one seems to be among the lower end ones and more of a budget choice (I paid less than 40 Euro in a September weekend).

However, you get what you pay for: The hotel feels quite worn and the room amenity is very basic. For the price I paid, breakfast is not included (it cost more than 10 Euros). However, there are some nice bakeries around the train station, so you can find more affordable choices just around the corner.

Its location is the best part of this hotel. It is not far from the Main Train Station but also far enough to avoid experiencing constant noises of trams passing outside.

They do set their prices in a fluctuating manner. On the Monday after my weekend stay, the price was gone up to more than 70 Euros, which is not really worthwhile for what it offers.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo