“Memories”
Review of Cafe Blum

Cafe Blum
Ranked #6 of 9 Dessert in Wiesbaden
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have visited CafeBlum since I remember. I was a little girl of 5 and Café Blum was Elegance, Flair and the 1st Café in Wilhelmstrasse. I was very excited to see that Café Blum was still there, even it was further up the road. Nothing exciting anymore. Service. What Service? Cakes good. Café has got no atmosphere. After 40 years coming back I was so disappointed. I wont be visiting again. Not like Café Maldaner which is still there and hasn't changed at all. It is like "Coming Home", welcoming and warm.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

If you keen of something sublime, than come to this café. Elegant and more for Wiesbadeners. Expensive but tasty. A dreamland for fans of Torte!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The overall TripAdvisor rating (3.5 stars) for this place is confusing to me. As a cafe, this is the best place we've been in quite a while. The service was friendly, and the cakes/coffee/chocolate are as good as any in town. We sat at the window overlooking (but isolated from) the hustle and bustle of the main street -- a wonderful oasis.
It seems that the overall TA rating is hurt by folks who long for the "old Blum" and by people who eat lunch here. As a modern cafe serving cakes and coffee, which is the primary mission of this place, it's a 5-star spot all day long.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The cakes in this café are wonderful. We purchased some for take away and then regrated that we did not buy more. Staff at the café Blum are great.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

This is a place to come for pastry. The food is good but plain and very typical German. The service is excellent and very pleasant.