All reviews main station train station transit pass room was clean great location travelling by train directly across the street travel card public transport convenient place to stay street noise recommend this hotel hamburg hbf central location breakfast was excellent hotel breakfast easy access
Reviewed 25 April 2018

good hotel next to the hauptbahnof in central hamburg, very large rooms and well kitted out, never had breakfast as it was pricy but plenty places to eat very close by. open top bus tour of the city leaves just across the road, would recommend.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Although giving it 5 stars for its comfort and size of the room but the breakfast wasn’t the best to be honest. Not much of variety and it’s quite expensive per night.
Would definitely recommend though.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This hotel is across from the Hauptbahnhof. I stayed for 12 nights. My room was very clean and well laid out. Comfortable bed and a large bathroom with shower. Good WIFI. The only issues for me were the many stairs and no help with my luggage when I checked out; and for a North American traveler I was disappointed there was no ice. The front desk referred me to the nearby Block restaurant for ice. On my first visit I was able to get ice, but on my 2nd (and last) the staff there looked at me like I was crazy. My recommendations are having an ice machine on at least one floor, and ramps or a bell captain to help with luggage.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018

By European standards the room was huge. Very clean and comfortable. Great location as it is directly across the street from the train station. The staff were very,very helpful, especially with restaurant recommendations. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

really clean hotel. The location could not be better for exactly what we were wanting to do. We were surprised when the hotel receptionist gave us a 3 day pass for all public transport to use for our stay - we saved so much money and saw everything in Hamburg. We had one pleasant receptionist, the rest were a little grumpy-but heyhoe everything else was brilliant thank you

Room tip: we stayed at the back of the hotel - it was quieter
Date of stay: February 2018