All reviews main station train station transit pass room was clean great location free public transport tickets early train travel card directly across the street convenient place to stay entire stay street noise recommend this hotel staff on reception short stay in hamburg there is no air conditioning german hotel
Reviewed 25 April 2018

good hotel next to the hauptbahnof in central hamburg, very large rooms and well kitted out, never had breakfast as it was pricy but plenty places to eat very close by. open top bus tour of the city leaves just across the road, would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Although giving it 5 stars for its comfort and size of the room but the breakfast wasn’t the best to be honest. Not much of variety and it’s quite expensive per night.
Would definitely recommend though.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This hotel is across from the Hauptbahnhof. I stayed for 12 nights. My room was very clean and well laid out. Comfortable bed and a large bathroom with shower. Good WIFI. The only issues for me were the many stairs and no help with my luggage when I checked out; and for a North American traveler I was disappointed there was no ice. The front desk referred me to the nearby Block restaurant for ice. On my first visit I was able to get ice, but on my 2nd (and last) the staff there looked at me like I was crazy. My recommendations are having an ice machine on at least one floor, and ramps or a bell captain to help with luggage.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018

By European standards the room was huge. Very clean and comfortable. Great location as it is directly across the street from the train station. The staff were very,very helpful, especially with restaurant recommendations. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

really clean hotel. The location could not be better for exactly what we were wanting to do. We were surprised when the hotel receptionist gave us a 3 day pass for all public transport to use for our stay - we saved so much money and saw everything in Hamburg. We had one pleasant receptionist, the rest were a little grumpy-but heyhoe everything else was brilliant thank you

Room Tip: we stayed at the back of the hotel - it was quieter
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple