All reviews the river great hotel old town alto restaurant non smokers perfect location separate bedroom town musicians modern hotel underground parking air con market square very friendly and helpful staff rooms are clean recommend this hotel breakfast buffet german hotels
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Very clean rooms and I like the turn down service before bed. They have delicious food and a nice bar to relax and grab a drink at. The staff were professional, friendly, and helpful. I will go back to this hotel during my next visit in Bremen, Germany. I recommend this hotel 100%.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ATLANTIC_Grand, Front Office Supervisor at Atlantic Grand Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Stephanie E,

Thank you very much for the great review of our hotel!
It is very nice to read that you have to feel comfortable with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Thank you that you were our guest .

ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Bremen

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We had a two day stay in july and were very pleasantly surprised.

The hotel is right in the center of Bremen, with easy access to the city.
It has a very luxurious feel to it, nice big rooms, great bed and nice accessories. The only downside was that there wasn't really a comfortable place for our 3 year old to sleep, we made up the chair as a small bed, but if you're traveling with kids that are expected to sleep between you, I would recommend getting a room with an extra bed.

Every night there was a knock on the door asking if we wanted turn down service or if we needed anything and handed over a small snack. This was a really nice gesture.

The breakfast wasn't included, we chose to buy it for our last day. At 20 euro pr. adult it seems a little steep, as the selection wasn't anything out of the ordinary. There are bakeries around and a starbucks right around the corner, so there are other less expensive option.

Should we go back to Bremen, we would definitely choose to stay at the Atlantic Grand again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 622Julie,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and our service. If you made a new reservation with us, please ask for a extra bed. We hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards.
ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Bremen

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I can truly recommend this hotel! Great service and a very high standard. Usually hotels like this is very expensive but this isn't. Rooms are modern and clean. The staff are very polite and service minded.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a family room for 1 night. 2 adults, 2 kids and 2 Labradors.

Location is perfect to the old part of the city and just next to the waterfront with lots of cosy restaurants. Shopping street within a short walking distance and a nice park for a morning run.

The staff is very helpful and provides good service. Parking under the hotel and free wifi with a high speed connection.

The room was really perfect and spacious.
Modern interior and absolutely nothing to complain about. Very clean and left us all with a good feeling.
They even placed a big dog bed, bowls and snacks for my dogs :-)

Try the breakfast - we ate in the garden yard and it was great! Really tasty and a lot to choose from.

I would definitely come back for a stay :-)

Trip type: Travelled with family
ATLANTIC_Grand, Guest Relations Manager at Atlantic Grand Hotel Bremen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Nana H,

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay so much. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind regards
Henrike Hüper
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 27 June 2016

What a superb hotel that I am so glad I have found. We will be travelling to Bremen on regular business trips and this hotel is just ideal. Reasonably priced, very good location and comfortable rooms. The breakfast buffet was super. Lots of areas to sit and enjoy a drink. Very professional, clean, friendly and good service, ticks all the boxes.

Date of stay: June 2016