All reviews place to stay living room spacious apartment rosenthaler platz fully equipped kitchen location is excellent minute walk prenzlauer berg u bahn station bars and restaurants balcony neighborhood concierge stylish transport tram
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I stayed here for over a month and I loved the location. The room was well furnished but the lighting wasn't great - it always felt dark. I had a couple of issues with the service staff but they were eventually resolved and overall the staff was extremely helpful and kind. They helped out a lot when it came to needing help with translations or phone calls to only German speaking businesses. I would recommend staying there.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank golfer1111
TheCircusBerlin, Manager at The Circus Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear golfer1111,

Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your home on time in our apartment house.
I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with our service stuff but I am glad that it got solved out and that you noticed that we are always trying our best to help with whatever comes up.

The apartments are furnished by our designer Sandra who tries to make them as comfortable and cosy as possible, but we do understand that it can feel too dark on long winter days. We are trying our best to fulfill every wish, especially when it comes to feel more like home - that's why we have a lot of other furniture and extra lamps as well, in the basement, waiting for their turn. So please don't hesitate to ask the concierge about it the next time you are staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

All the best from Berlin,
Julia

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We rented 3 1 bedroom apartments for a recent business trip to Berlin. We stayed for close to a week, and loved the spacious apartments where we felt at home. The location is excellent-- close to transport out to the convention facilities yet away from all the hustle and bustle.

At the apartments, you are also at the center of a fabulous food scene. So many amazing restaurants in the area.

We can't say enough about the Owner and the staff. All were super helpful, kind and curious. They are spot on with recommendations.

Thank you all at the Circus for making our stay so terrific. We will be back next year!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We booked room from the Circus hotel but got upgraded to apartments. It was a great deal. Modern stylish apartment with big glass walls, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and more. Location very good. About 5 minute walk to Rosenthaler Platz, restaurants, tram stop, mini market. Small cafe downstairs. Really enjoyed our 5 night stay in lovely Berlin.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Friends and me stayed here for 5 days and I can't speak highly enough of the place, the location, the apartment or the staff. Five stars across the Board. They have though of everything and it's very well run. It's clean, and even has an iPad in the living room (not that we used it, but I was surprised to see it there). The apartment was very spacious and nice style. I have stayed in other places (in same area, like the Amano Hotel) which are great, but these are that little bit better.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheCircusBerlin, Manager at The Circus Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear AndrewNation1,

Thank you so much for the great review.
We feel honoured to recieve all these kind words and it makes us more than happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us that much.
Hope to see you again soon!

All the best
Julia

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I originally reserved a room in the Circus Hotel and got upgraded to an apartment. Fantastic, friendly and helpful staff and an apartment to die for! Superb location, stylish and immaculate apt....highly recommend and will stay again!

Date of stay: December 2017