US$238
  • Bar/Lounge
i31 Hotel(Berlin)
  • Room Service
5,055 results
All reviewspiano barlos angeles platzquiet squarefree travel cardgreat hotelaround the cornerexcellent locationshopping areapublic transportzoo stationnice staycentral locationbreakfast buffetbusiness tripsuperior roomeasy accessreception staff
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Staff member was very friendly and helpful. Location was quite convenient for U+B access, takes about 25 mins to get to the main station. Travel card is certainly a plus. Room was clean but wifi was rather slow.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Hospitality
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Great location, perfect for catching public transport or one of the sightseeing tour buses. Lots of shops and restaurants on the door step and the zoo is within easy walking distance. The room was lovely and spacious and the bed was very comfortable in fact we slept in longer than what we would at home!! The only thing that was a bit off putting was the price of breakfast but this wasn't an issue for us as we ate out. The spa area was beautiful even if the pool was freezing. We were also given travel cards for public transport on check in so we didn't have to pay for the bus or the train which was a great touch. If we were back in Berlin I think we would 100% stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 4th floor and it was silent.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kelly b
Reviewed 29 May 2018

When I booked and payed online (more than 300 euro for a "standard room, no breakfast included) I did expect a little more than what I received;
Front desk staff is not really into customer service; not welcoming guests with a smile; to busy and seems some stress as well;
The room size is fair, however, i spent 2 night with no shower gel refiled; the bed was not comfortable (my back hurt the next morning);
the only positive note is the location; still need improvement to make your stay enjoyable

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
StbHB31, Manager at Steigenberger Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Michele M.

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your impressions here on TripAdvisor.

It saddens me very much that your experience at our Steigenberger Hotel Berlin has not met your expectations. Please feel ensured that it is our highest claim to provide our guests a memorable experience in all aspects. Particularly with regard to your impression at our reception, I am devastated to learn that the staff did not communicate in a service-minded way. I ensure, a warm and individual communication is our highest priority which is also deep-seated in our corporate philosophy. As a consequence, I will repeat the standards of a warm communication with our receptionists during the next team meeting tomorrow.

Furthermore, I regret very much that the refilling of your bathroom amenities gave reason for disappointment too. According to our housekeeping standards, we are refilling them whenever they are used. I will take this incident as an occasion to reflect the given service with our housekeeping team at the beginning of each shift during this week. In addition, our Executive Housekeeper will be advised to increase her number of quality checks on a daily basis.

Dear Michele M., I hereby apologize sincerely for the inconveniences caused. I can only hope that you will return to the hotel in order to experience the service improvement made. In the meantime, I wish you all the best and remain on your disposal at any time.

Kind regards

Gondra Wettley

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The transport card was very useful, which the hotel offered us for free. Very good location.
Regretting it, we could not use the spa. What really seemed like an abuse was the € 25 per person for breakfast

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Hospitality
1  Thank tanteclota
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Excellent hotel in good location. quiet street across a small park yet close to public transportation (6 minutes walk), Staff is courteous, rooms are spacious. We came to the hotel early (10 am) while check in time is 1500. Nevertheless they offered us a room immediately even without asking.
Each guest is offered a free ticket for all public transportation in Berlin, for the duration of his stay..
Wifi in rooms is weak and not smooth. a lot of interruptions.

Room Tip: ask for room facing the park if you plan to spend some time in the room during the day
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple