All reviews lady on reception superior room excellent hotel bread decking meats beer lobby parking town
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I came for 2 weeks to Coburg for a business visit. I booked this hotel for my entire stay. This was a best decision easily for different reasons. Very cleanly maintained rooms and very courteous staffs.

They had a pet dog and he was so much playful. On the first day i peppered them with whole lot of questions. All the routes, bus numbers etc were provided to me at the front desk. She explained every minute detail as well.

Even when the weather was worse, i got bikes to ride to the office. Hotel staffs made sure i rode it to office first day. Amazing roads made up for some cold weather. We really enjoyed the day.

Great food all around with brauhaus near the place served up great beef and beer to my liking. Another inciDent where a colleague of mine almost missed a flight. But due to the help provided by staff in front desk, i could arrange a cab for my colleague and my colleague reached airport in time.

If I come back again to Coburg, upper Franconian town of Bavaria, my preference will be to stay at Ringside hotel Stadt....

Best Regards,
MJV

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Hotel is in a quiet street to the trainstation so if you arrive by train, yes! But we did not we came by car and parking was not a problem, they have private parking behind the hotel which was fully when we arrived but we did have luck to have one of two spaces in front beside the entrance. We had a suiteroom on the 4th floor, one of 2 rooms on that floor and it was a very funny room there was lots of space but not much furniture there. And the only windows we could open were in the ceiling (roofwindows) and we could only open them a very Little so it was hot hot at night! We had dinner at their restaurant and that was quite ok but no culinary experience.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Staff was friendly. Room was clean with chocolates on the pillow. Had a great night sleep. Excellent restaurant where I got the best meal I ever had in Europe. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Was located within walking distance of the market place and Prince Albert's statue. Had a nice park along the way to the market place for the children.
The staff told me which church I could find help with my ancestry search. They also advised me how to reach the Hummel Factory in Rodental which is a short distance from Coburg and Prince Albert's home is there also. All in all great.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2015

I stay here on a regular basis as I love the little resteraunt and the beers that they serve. Free WiFi is naturally included and the breakfast is also a treat. The free parking is also very handy here!

Room tip: Not on the main road side is quieter but even then the rooms are well isloated
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Roy B
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

I really liked this place. The staff were lovely and the room was nice and big. There was a really good range of food provided for breakfast too. There was parking for hotel guests and a restaurant too

Date of stay: June 2015