Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Ways to Experience Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards
from US$926.14
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I saw more in the half day tour than would I would have been able to do in 2 or three days by myself. Chris knows how to get around and around traffic problems. We got dropped off closer to ticketed attractions than any bus or private vehicle. His timing was so good that when we were walking out to see the lines of people waiting for tour bus's, Chris was driving up to pick us up. On the non-ticket tours Chris will be your personal guide to places not necessarily on other tours and Chris knows where the good stuff is. His car is luxurious and comfortable (up to 3 passengers). Short carpet for your tired feet and even spare umbrellas in the trunk incase his guests forget their. Wonder insight on places, people and history. For our two weeks in Germany Chris Edwards tour was the best gang for the buck. For this reason it's still better to spend a little more to see much more in a shorter timeframe and have time to sit back, relax and watch the world go by.

2  Thank BARFESSER
Taxi-Chris-Garmisch, Owner at Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you very much for your glowing review and taking the time to write it, I´m very glad that you both enjoyed your day Tour.
There is so much to see and do in the area that sometimes somethings get missed but I try to show parts that most tourists rarely get to see even If they stay here a week or more.
Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday!
Regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2015

My husband and I booked a day tour with Chris during our stay in Garmisch. I feel like there is really no other way to go. Not only were we trying to see as much as we could in 1 day but it was so nice to not be in a big group. It felt like we were able to get a more personalized tour of Bavaria. We saw more than we could have imagined in one day and appreciated all of Chris's commentary and information on the area. I highly recommend Chris, it was more than worth the money. Way better than being on a strict schedule with a huge tour, we were able to go at our own pace.

1  Thank jessta7
Taxi-Chris-Garmisch, Owner at Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review,I´m glad you both enjoyed your Tour and that you got to see what you wanted in a single day.
I really enjoy taking people on these Tours as It gives me an opportunity to show tourists that there is much more to Bavaria than huge piles of food and rivers of beer!
I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Europe and I hope that I helped you to enjoy yourselves and make your holiday more memorable.

All the very Best,

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We had a great day trip out with Chris from our apartment in Garmisch. We wanted to visit the castles at Hohenschwangau & Neuschwanstein, and Oberammergau. By bus this would have been impossible, but Chris tailored the day for my family and I (2 adults, 2 kids) and we got to see exactly what we wanted to, all done by mid-afternoon. He is an excellent and safe driver, knowledgeable of the area and it's history.
Highly recommended for families.
Thanks for a great day out Chris!!

1  Thank Adam F
Taxi-Chris-Garmisch, Owner at Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Hello,
thank you very much for taking the time the time to write such a nice review,It was a pleasure to take you and your wonderfully behaved sons on the Tour and I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your holidays!
Thanks again,
Chris Edwards

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Chris picked my girlfriend and I up from our hotel in Garmisch. He arrived an hour early at our request. During our day with Chris we visited Garmisch, Oberammergau, Linderhof Palace, Neuschwanstein Castle, Weiskirche and Ettal Abbey. He even took us to wood carving shops and a wonderful restaurant. Chris was more than willing to go at our pace and show us things that you would not find in a travel book. I thoroughly enjoyed our time with Chris and I would highly recommend any to hire his services.

Date of experience: April 2015
3  Thank Bonesy11
Taxi-Chris-Garmisch, Owner at Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderfull review and I´m very glad that you enjoyed the Tour,I apologise that the Gorge wasn´t open but sometimes even my connections let me down!
I hope your girlfriend and yourself enjoyed the rest of your stay in Bavaria and at least the weather got better,

Thanks again,
Chris Edwards

Reviewed 3 March 2015

Thanks Chris, hope you got back to UK ok?

We had a comfortable trip both ways from/to Munich airport.

Date of experience: February 2015
Taxi-Chris-Garmisch, Owner at Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hello,
thanks but you didn´t take a Tour, just an airport transfer.

Regards,