See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I had booked this hotel as a last minute break and read the reviews afterwards and was dreading what I would find. It is a nice hotel, my room was clean and tidy with ample space. It had a fridge, aircon and balcony. The bedding was very clean and not a bed bug in sight. The bathroom was a nice size and the shower was great. We booked the breakfast when we arrived and that was also good. Plenty to eat, your usual French breakfast. It has a 24hrs reception which we found perfect as we had rowdy neighbours and the chap on reception dealt with it instantly. It is about a 15-20 min walk to the beach and 5 mins to the train station. All the staff were very friendly and most spoke English. I gave this 4* because the mattress was not brilliant it had a real dip in the middle but the sheets and pillow were fine.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Cons
Very poor service, very noisy, you could hear the traffic and peoples on streets because of the old windows, we couldn’t sleep nights, we could hear neighbours talking trough the wall.
Staff not very friendly.
Poor breakfast.

Pros
Air conditioning and free wi-fi.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

After reading some reviews on TA, I didn't have good expectations about Azurea, but our visit was very pleasant! Staff were really friendly, room was clean with nice and comfy bed, air condition worked well. Location was excellent! We travelled a lot by train and the station was only few minutes away and nice shops, cafes, restaurants nearby. If you are looking for a basic hotel with good location and affortable price, I can recommend this hotel! Nothing that fancy but I think everything worked well in our needs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel on the lower end of three star and situated in the red light district of Nice. Not ideal with our students. We were offered cocaine several times outside the front entrance. Breakfast was nice but evening meal typical canteen food. Although we informed the hotel that we had some students with nut allergies we were given packed lunches with crisps of a peanut flavour. Not very clever. Cockroach also seen in the bedroom and although we requested single beds we were offered one room with a double bed and a put me up bed which kept collapsing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter visited this hotel on a school trip the first room had blood all over the floor and on the bed sheets and the second room the balcony was cracked but had been taped up.
We tried to speak to the receptionist as our daughter had left something behind she was so rude she put the phone down I spoke to the manager on a different number and he put the phone down on us. I would strongly recommend that you do not stay at this hotel it’s awful. The managers number is 0033609457794

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
franck v, Propriétaire at Hotel Azurea Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Mr Wright, all you say is completly wrong!!, so stupid to go on internet just because your daughter forgot a blancket in our hotel!!..
I talked to the guide on departure and he did confirm me that all was perfect in our hotel;
Don't be furious for nothing!!, just an advice!. Rgds