“Beautiful food”
Review of Le Vingt4

Le Vingt4
Reserve with
Le Vingt4 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,148 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$27 - US$34
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Very nice Wine Bar / Restaurant - Come & Try a wine bar designed by a woman - Closed on Sunday all day and Monday evening Only - A brand new concept in NICE .
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We did not have a reservation but we got a table immediately. As they only had 2 staff, it took a while to get us served but it’s worth the wait. We had chorizo to start and tried the tuna and pork. Both were outstanding dishes, you could taste the freshness of everything that’s laid out and the flavours linger. Good value. Very friendly service. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Alcinito
Write a ReviewReviews (1,635)

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Off the tourist track thank God. Great food ambience and service. The simple but intriguing menu coupled with the owners passion for the wine and the ingredients of the menu bring together a fantastic experience. Do not stand on ceremony and immerse yourself with what this place is all about. Share in the knowledge of the proprietors and what they are doing and doing very well.
If you don’t like it then you are lacking not the establishment.

Great place

1  Thank jdr12018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

What an amazing find. Fantastic food, very friendly service. Immediately changed to English once we tried our limited French. Made to feel very welcome. Great selection of gins and wines. Would definitely recommend as a restaurant to visit in Nice

2  Thank Coco261
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Great food
Great service
Excellent wine pairings and most wines by the glass allow you to easily taste

1  Thank AntonP444
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I was in Nice for one night, alone on business this past Saturday. I love good food and good wine and am always looking for a great new find when I have the chance. This was that find.

I arrived at 19:30 just after they opened for dinner. The place was empty when I arrived, but seating was limited because there were a lot of reserved cards on tables throughout. I sat at a tall, 2 person table near the back and watched as the restaurant steadily filled with diners.

As a solo traveler most of the time, the temptation is to grab some food at the hotel, since dining alone can be awkward at times. At Vingt4 this was not the case at all. In spite of a busy Saturday crowd, the owners made me feel welcome. They tolerated my barely passable French, but kindly switched to English when the going got tough. The suggestions for wine pairing were superb. My interactions and discussions with the owner left me feeling like a special guest, and by the end of the night I had sampled a half dozen excellent Provençal wines - white, rose and red.

Oh yeah, the food... I had the tuna tataki which was sublime. My starter was a bit of a mistake on my part. I ordered artisanal bread sticks with olives/tapenade/artichoke-garlic dips. This is a dish really meant for a couple of people to snack on together. I had a lot of bread and olives to get through before my tuna arrived. :)

The price was reasonable for all that I consumed. Approximately €70, and that was with 5 or 6 glasses of wine. Fortunately I only had to walk a block to my hotel.

3  Thank Lance B